It’s raining opportunity in Portland
The tech industry in Portland market is characterized by many small, highly nimble firms at the leading edge of innovation—and a booming job market. Come grow with us in Portland: check out our Portland IT jobs.
Our Beaverton Client is looking to fill an immediate need for a Site Reliability Engineer:
· Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information technology, or engineering
· 1-3 years of overall progressive experience in e-commerce software applications
· Managing and leading application reliability practices for consumer facing web and mobile experiences
· Working across teams to continuously analyze system performance in production, troubleshoot consumer reported issues, and identify areas in need of optimization
· Develop and drive real time monitoring solutions that provide visibility into site health and key performance indicators
· IT service management, including incident, problem, change, and knowledge management
· New Relic
· Cloud computing / Amazon AWS
Send your resume to Derek at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please reference JO#DJC - 13150
Mainz Brady Group provides technology staffing solutions to the best known companies in Software Development, Finance, Electronics/Manufacturing, Retail, R&D, Services, Biotechnology, Healthcare and Telecommunications.
We specialize in Information Technology, Technical Sales and Marketing Staffing on a Contract, Contract to Hire, and Direct Hire basis.
To see a complete listing of all current openings please visit us at www.mbg.com/
To download our FREE Mobile Apps (MBG Jobs), visit www.mbg.com/mobileapp
Apply for Site Reliability Engineer
Fill out the form below to submit your information for this opportunity. Please upload your resume as a doc, pdf, rtf or txt file. Your information will be processed as soon as possible.
Return to IT Job Search