It’s raining opportunity in Portland
The tech industry in Portland market is characterized by many small, highly nimble firms at the leading edge of innovation—and a booming job market. Come grow with us in Portland: check out our Portland IT jobs.
The Systems Analyst participates in a team environment for the development, maintenance and delivery of application systems as an integral part of a multi-functional team. This position is generally responsible for system, business and data analysis. This position provides business, analytical, design, interpersonal and administrative skills in performing day to day work. This position additionally ensures correct business functionality and engineering/technology standards are addressed within the computer applications.
• Ability to work with teammates and with business partners to participate in sessions to gather, translate and document business requirements to support transforming requirements into effective technology solutions.
• Ability to create simple story cards and understand simple acceptance criteria enough to verify results; develop simple technical documentation and understand technical documentation and concepts
• Ability to coordinate and facilitate one to one and small groups (3-5) of customers or other analysts for small work efforts.
• Ability to understand data concepts and provide expert guidance on data provisioning and mapping for solution engineering.
• Ability to develop positive relationships among business partners, teammates and management
• Ability to follow direction, collaborate effectively with peers to provide results, and relay status to management and peers in a timely manner.
The Systems Analyst II would have a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Business Administration, or a related field and minimum of 3 years business or system experience developing requirements for projects where computer software is created or the equivalent combination of education and/or experience including experience with methodologies and structured analytical approach.
Are you available? Please send your most current resume to Eric at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please reference JO#EAL
Mainz Brady Group provides technology staffing solutions to the best known companies in Software Development, Finance, Electronics/Manufacturing, Retail, R&D, Services, Biotechnology, Healthcare and Telecommunications.
We specialize in Information Technology, Technical Sales and Marketing Staffing on a Contract, Contract to Hire, and Direct Hire basis.
To see a complete listing of all current openings please visit us at www.mbg.com/
Apply for System Analyst
Fill out the form below to submit your information for this opportunity. Please upload your resume as a doc, pdf, rtf or txt file. Your information will be processed as soon as possible.
Return to IT Job Search