It’s raining opportunity in Portland
The tech industry in Portland market is characterized by many small, highly nimble firms at the leading edge of innovation—and a booming job market. Come grow with us in Portland: check out our Portland IT jobs.
Looking for a Front End Developer
- Thorough understanding and experience with React/Redux and its core principles
- Familiarity with newer specifications of EcmaScript (ES6)
- Familiarity with full-stack data flows and RESTful APIs
- Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms such as JSON Web Token
- Test frameworks and tools such as Jest, WireMock, and Jenkins
- Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, etc.
- Familiarity with code versioning tools such as Git
- Basic Linux and command line skills
- Experience working in an agile team
- Experience with Amazon Web Services are a plus
- Experience with Node is a plus
- Experience with front-end frameworks like Foundation or Bootstrap, and CSS preprocessors like SASS or LESS experience are a plus
Are you available? Please send your most current resume to Eric at email@example.com
Please reference JO#EAL
Mainz Brady Group provides technology staffing solutions to the best known companies in Software Development, Finance, Electronics/Manufacturing, Retail, R&D, Services, Biotechnology, Healthcare and Telecommunications.
We specialize in Information Technology, Technical Sales and Marketing Staffing on a Contract, Contract to Hire, and Direct Hire basis.
To see a complete listing of all current openings please visit us at www.mbg.com/
Apply for Front-End Engineer
Fill out the form below to submit your information for this opportunity. Please upload your resume as a doc, pdf, rtf or txt file. Your information will be processed as soon as possible.
Return to IT Job Search