It’s raining opportunity in Portland
The tech industry in Portland market is characterized by many small, highly nimble firms at the leading edge of innovation—and a booming job market. Come grow with us in Portland: check out our Portland IT jobs.
As a Full Stack Software Engineer, you will be building and extending the Adobe Experience Manager (6.1) components that drive consumer facing experiences for NTC and NRC. The right candidate will have expertise in creating dynamic websites and be able to make changes to the server components to support the experience. In support of our continuous delivery practices, the engineer is also responsible for delivering the appropriate level of unit, functional and UI tests to validate the deliverables.
Typical Office: This is a typical office job, with no special physical requirements or unusual work environment.
• Bachelors' degree in Computer Science or a related field
• 2 years experience with Adobe Experience Manager (AEM), formerly known as CQ5
• Experience with AEM 6.*
• 2 years using Java experience
• 2 years experience with CSS preprocessors (LESS/Sass) is a plus
• 2 years responsive development experience is a plus
• 2 years additional relevant professional experience accepted in lieu of a degree
• Experience with build servers (Jenkins) in a CI environment
• Experience with localization and translation methodologies and management
• Expertise in test driven development with specific experience in JUnit, Jasmine or related
• Knowledge of Amazon Web Services a plus
• Practical experience with Continuous Delivery practices
Additional Information: TOP 3 Key Skilss
2. AEM 6.1
3. Web technologies (HTML, CSS, JS)
Curious? Want to know more? Are you available?
Please send a current resume to Crystal at email@example.com
To see a complete listing of all current openings please visit our website at www.mbg.com. Mainz Brady Group, a technology staffing firm, is recognized as a leader in comprehensive employment and staffing solutions to the best-known companies in Software Development, Finance, Electronics/Manufacturing, Retail, R&D, Services, Government, Biotechnology, Health Care and Telecommunications.
We specialize in Information Technology, Technical Sales & Marketing and Human Resources staffing - on a Contract, Contract to Hire, and Direct Hire basis.
At Mainz Brady Group, our experienced professional Technology Staffing Specialists take great pride in our ability to give our clients the very best talent available and, in doing so; we are able to offer the best career choices for our candidates.
Apply for AEM Software Engineer (7605227)
Fill out the form below to submit your information for this opportunity. Please upload your resume as a doc, pdf, rtf or txt file. Your information will be processed as soon as possible.
Return to IT Job Search