It’s raining opportunity in Portland
The tech industry in Portland market is characterized by many small, highly nimble firms at the leading edge of innovation—and a booming job market. Come grow with us in Portland: check out our Portland IT jobs.
Looking for a BI Project Manager to join our Healthcare client in the downtown Portland, OR area.
- Experience using Epic Clarity data warehouse and/or Epic Reporting Workbench
- Developing reports and analyses using a Business Intelligence application such as IBM Cognos or Business Objects.
- Data analysis and data profiling experience with respect to identifying and defining source data using SQL or data profiling tools.
- Experience with facilitating User meetings and working sessions to identify and document requirements.
- Experience with facilitating/leading testing/QA efforts on BI projects.
Are you available? Send your resume to Shea at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please reference JO#13624
Mainz Brady Group provides technology staffing solutions to the best known companies in Software Development, Finance, Electronics/Manufacturing, Retail, R&D, Services, Biotechnology, Healthcare and Telecommunications.
We specialize in Information Technology, Technical Sales and Marketing Staffing on a Contract, Contract to Hire, and Direct Hire basis.
To see a complete listing of all current openings please visit us at www.mbg.com/
To download our FREE Mobile Apps (MBG Jobs), visit www.mbg.com/mobileapp
Apply for BI Project Manager
Fill out the form below to submit your information for this opportunity. Please upload your resume as a doc, pdf, rtf or txt file. Your information will be processed as soon as possible.
Return to IT Job Search