It’s raining opportunity in Portland
The tech industry in Portland market is characterized by many small, highly nimble firms at the leading edge of innovation—and a booming job market. Come grow with us in Portland: check out our Portland IT jobs.
Hadoop SysOps Applications Lead NEEDED!!!!!
• Big Data experience: 2+ years, including Hadoop in AWS.
• AWS: 2+ years working experience including EMR, EC2, S3, RDS, CloudWatch, VPC Security groups, with a SysOps focus.
• Programming: Python, Bash, REST APIs, and JSON encoding.
• Applications: Experience with 3rd party software implementation and integration.
• SysOps: Experience with SysOps automation - Orchestration/Configuration Management and CI/CD tools (Ansible, Chef, Puppet, Salt, Jenkins, Troposphere).
• Version Control: Working experience with one or more version control platforms (Git, TFS).
• Linux: 2+ years in Unix systems engineering with experience in Red Hat Linux, Centos or Ubuntu.
• Agile/Scrum/Kanban experience.
• MS/BS in Computer Science or related field.
Send your resume to Derek at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please reference JO#DJC - 13660
Mainz Brady Group provides technology staffing solutions to the best known companies in Software Development, Finance, Electronics/Manufacturing, Retail, R&D, Services, Biotechnology, Healthcare and Telecommunications.
We specialize in Information Technology, Technical Sales and Marketing Staffing on a Contract, Contract to Hire, and Direct Hire basis.
To see a complete listing of all current openings please visit us at www.mbg.com/
To download our FREE Mobile Apps (MBG Jobs), visit www.mbg.com/mobileapp
Apply for Hadoop SysOps Applications Lead
Fill out the form below to submit your information for this opportunity. Please upload your resume as a doc, pdf, rtf or txt file. Your information will be processed as soon as possible.
Return to IT Job Search