It’s raining opportunity in Portland
The tech industry in Portland market is characterized by many small, highly nimble firms at the leading edge of innovation—and a booming job market. Come grow with us in Portland: check out our Portland IT jobs.
You will be responsible for architecture, technical direction, as well as execution of a software project within an agile team. Ideal candidate(s) require both a depth and breadth of technology expertise. This individual must be highly proficient with current software development technology, tools and practices.
Required Technical Skills include…
- Solid knowledge of Node.js and frameworks like Express and Koa
- Solid understanding of OO concepts and proper OO class design
- Solid understanding of functional programming concepts and design
- At least six years software development experience with an emphasis on software and systems design.
- Experience with agile and test-driven development practices, including automated unit testing frameworks and continuous integration products
- Experience designing and coding large-scale, high-volume, N-tier systems
Send your resume to Shea at email@example.com. Please reference JO#13669
Mainz Brady Group provides technology staffing solutions to the best known companies in Software Development, Finance, Electronics/Manufacturing, Retail, R&D, Services, Biotechnology, Healthcare and Telecommunications.
We specialize in Information Technology, Technical Sales and Marketing Staffing on a Contract, Contract to Hire, and Direct Hire basis.
To see a complete listing of all current openings please visit us at www.mbg.com/
To download our FREE Mobile Apps (MBG Jobs), visit www.mbg.com/mobileapp
Apply for Java Script Backend Developer
Fill out the form below to submit your information for this opportunity. Please upload your resume as a doc, pdf, rtf or txt file. Your information will be processed as soon as possible.
Return to IT Job Search