It’s raining opportunity in Portland
The tech industry in Portland market is characterized by many small, highly nimble firms at the leading edge of innovation—and a booming job market. Come grow with us in Portland: check out our Portland IT jobs.
As our Senior SAP Product Costing BSA (ETW) you will be asked to provide world-class solutions to evolve our use of SAP to accurately determine manufacturing costs. The role requires in-depth knowledge of the SAP Product Costing module including but not limited to:
• Product cost flow through GL accounts;
• Use of material concentrates and additives in product costing;
• LOH adder;
• Costing of co-products (material regrind);
• Advance cost roll simulations;
• Best practices for including scrap in product costing;
• Material transfer pricing between locations;
• Inventory adjustments and the effect on product costing;
• Calculating WIP;
• Combo routings (running multiple materials on a single production line);
• Using Production BOMs and Planning BOMs;
• Relationship between BOMs and Routings;
• Knowledge of SAP Product Costing reports.
The qualified candidate will take a consultancy approach to their work and possess the ability to deep-dive into existing business processes to understand current use and make recommendations to quickly drive business value through improved processes and advanced technical solutions. In this role you will collaborate with business and technical team members to isolate and understand issues, develop plans to address, and implement creative solutions by applying industry best practices. This role requires a pro-active attitude and the ability to work in a fast-paced, team environment.
• Configure AIR MI’s SAP environment to meet the customer’s functionality requirements.
• Consult with business partners on best practices of SAP Product Costing module.
• Gather, document and communicate functional requirements of business unit and technical solutions.
• Write design specifications to be used by developers in developing applications and enhancements.
• Work with other IT resources to design, develop, test, and implement solutions that meet functional specifications.
• Participate in development of project plan/timeline. Communicate project status to management and business stakeholders.
• May create reports and configure package solutions to unique business requirements.
• Perform testing activities, including construction of test plans/scripts, the expected outcomes, and the validation of test results. Test application functionality during development and upgrades.
• Communicate and document system changes to the business. Deliver initial user training (train the trainer).
• Be the process and subject matter expert for the use of the SAP Product Costing.
• Support both the Beaverton and St. Louis plants. Infrequent travel to Beaverton, OR will be required.
To be considered you’ll bring the following:
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Business, or other relevant subject area; 2 years' additional experience in lieu of a degree.
• Seven to ten years professional experience in business, IT or a related field.
• Five years experience in a Business Systems Analyst role leading requirements gathering, design and documentation of system behavior and organization of requirements information.
• Experience working in a large, complex manufacturing environment a plus.
• Senior-level experience in SAP Product Costing module including configuration, integration and functional use.
• Excellent analytical skills and ability to translate business functionality and opportunities into clear, precise and easy-to-read functional specifications.
• Strong business acumen to quickly learn new business processes and understand the technology requirements needed to support business goals.
• Comfortable working in a fast-paced, results-oriented, manufacturing environment.
• Exceptional collaboration, listening, written and verbal communication skills.
• Ability to communicate effectively to business and IT staff.
• Demonstrated analysis and problem-solving skills.
• Strong meeting and work session facilitation skills, including using electronic collaboration tools such as Blue Jeans and phone conferencing, etc.
• Strong ability to adapt to changing needs, competing priorities, evolving processes, and ambiguity.
• Experience with business and systems process mapping and requirements gathering.
• Proven ability to successfully elicit from appropriate users and stakeholders all forms of requirements (e.g. functional, performance, usability, compliance, regulatory, technical).
• Ability to handle and prioritize multiple tasks and projects at a time.
SUBJECT MATTER EXPERT
BUSINESS SYSTEMS ANALYSIS
EXCELLENT WRITTEN AND VERBAL COMMUNICATION SKILLS
Curious? Want to know more? Are you available?
Please send a current resume to crystal at email@example.com
To see a complete listing of all current openings please visit our website at www.mbg.com. Mainz Brady Group, a technology staffing firm, is recognized as a leader in comprehensive employment and staffing solutions to the best-known companies in Software Development, Finance, Electronics/Manufacturing, Retail, R&D, Services, Government, Biotechnology, Health Care and Telecommunications.
We specialize in Information Technology, Technical Sales & Marketing and Human Resources staffing - on a Contract, Contract to Hire, and Direct Hire basis.
At Mainz Brady Group, our experienced professional Technology Staffing Specialists take great pride in our ability to give our clients the very best talent available and, in doing so; we are able to offer the best career choices for our candidates.
Apply for Business Systems Analyst - SAP (7610309)
Fill out the form below to submit your information for this opportunity. Please upload your resume as a doc, pdf, rtf or txt file. Your information will be processed as soon as possible.
Return to IT Job Search