It’s raining opportunity in Portland
The tech industry in Portland market is characterized by many small, highly nimble firms at the leading edge of innovation—and a booming job market. Come grow with us in Portland: check out our Portland IT jobs.
Looking for a SQL Developer!
1.Maintain existing programs and systems.
2. Experience in relational database design, development, and support (MS SQL Server T-SQL preferred)
3. Experience in complex database objects in T-SQL and/or PLSQL
4. Experience in systems analysis
5. Knowledge of basic database security practices.
6. Experience in health insurance, Trizetto Facets preferred.
7. Experience with Microsoft SSIS and/or ETL tools a plus.
8. Experience with Visual Studio Tools and Services a plus.
9. Strong interpersonal communication skills needed.
10. Strong analytical thinking and adept at problem solving.
11. Ability to work well under pressure, work with frequent interruptions, and shifting priorities.
12. Understanding of SDLC methodologies.
14. Maintain confidentiality and project a professional business image.
15. Ability to come in to work on time and on a daily basis.
Are you available? Please send your most current resume to Eric at email@example.com
Please reference JO#EAL
Mainz Brady Group provides technology staffing solutions to the best known companies in Software Development, Finance, Electronics/Manufacturing, Retail, R&D, Services, Biotechnology, Healthcare and Telecommunications.
We specialize in Information Technology, Technical Sales and Marketing Staffing on a Contract, Contract to Hire, and Direct Hire basis.
To see a complete listing of all current openings please visit us at www.mbg.com/
Apply for SQL Developer
Fill out the form below to submit your information for this opportunity. Please upload your resume as a doc, pdf, rtf or txt file. Your information will be processed as soon as possible.
Return to IT Job Search