It’s raining opportunity in Portland
The tech industry in Portland market is characterized by many small, highly nimble firms at the leading edge of innovation—and a booming job market. Come grow with us in Portland: check out our Portland IT jobs.
Our Client just outside of Portland, OR is looking for an Photo Automation Software Engineer!!
• Experience implementing a workstation refresh process for Mac OSX
• Experience writing software to retrieve data using simple web services
• Experience working to define automation and hotkeys in OSX to increase user productivity
• Demonstrated excellence with written communication documenting process and tools
• Ability to work in Agile environment across distributed teams
• Able to diagnose and resolve application issues and prioritize work
• Working knowledge of using source control systems like git for versioning software
Additional Desirable Skills:
• Strong preference for candidate that has worked in photo studio production setting
• Strong preference for candidate that has used CaptureOne software
• Strong preference for candidate that has automated CaptureOne software for photo studio workflow
• Image editing and photography tools and process - Adobe Photoshop, ImageMagick, EXIF
• Building web services for AngularJS and React web applications
• Familiarity with release management best practices that lead to continuous integration
• Demonstrated ability to automate testing to improve software quality
• Familiarity with avoiding, identifying and resolving issues related to application security
• Four year Computer Science degree or equivalent experience
Are you available? Please send your most current resume to email@example.com
Please reference JO #AS13826
Mainz Brady Group provides technology staffing solutions to the best known companies in Software Development, Finance, Electronics/Manufacturing, Retail, R&D, Services, Biotechnology, Healthcare and Telecommunications.
We specialize in Information Technology, Technical Sales and Marketing Staffing on a Contract, Contract to Hire, and Direct Hire basis.
To see a complete listing of all current openings please visit us at www.mbg.com/
To download our FREE Mobile Apps “MBG Jobs”, visit www.mbg.com/mobileapps
Apply for Photo Automation Software Engineer
Fill out the form below to submit your information for this opportunity. Please upload your resume as a doc, pdf, rtf or txt file. Your information will be processed as soon as possible.
Return to IT Job Search