It’s raining opportunity in Portland
The tech industry in Portland market is characterized by many small, highly nimble firms at the leading edge of innovation—and a booming job market. Come grow with us in Portland: check out our Portland IT jobs.
What You Need for this Position
• Experience developing applications to run in a large-scale environment.
• Strong knowledge and hands-on experience with Java.
• Experience designing REST APIs and developing RESTful Web Services
• Experience with developing automated unit tests and managing and executing unit tests using tools such as JUnit.
• Experience developing Object Oriented, multi-tier applications in a complex architectural landscape.
• Experience developing in a continuous integration environment using Jenkins.
• Experience writing automated unit and integration tests using JUnit or TestNG testing frameworks.
• Able to maintain the build and deployment process through use of build integration tools.
• Experience working in an Agile development environment.
• Experience developing ecommerce based web applications.
Preferred if you have:
• Experience using and scaling NoSQL databases such as Cassandra, DynamoDB, Mongo or Couchbase.
• Experience designing and developing on horizontally and highly scalable cloud-based architecture. AWS cloud infrastructure experience strongly preferred.
• Experience developing in a TDD environment or a strong desire to learn.
• Experience in a Blue/Green deployment model.
• Experience in a Continuous Delivery (CD) environment.
• Experience designing and implementing performance tests.
• Experience designing instrumentation into code and using and integrating with software & logging analysis tools such as New Relic & Splunk.
• Experience with Linux (CentOS, Ubuntu, etc).
Are you available? Please send your most current resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please reference JO #AS14079
Mainz Brady Group provides technology staffing solutions to the best known companies in Software Development, Finance, Electronics/Manufacturing, Retail, R&D, Services, Biotechnology, Healthcare and Telecommunications.
We specialize in Information Technology, Technical Sales and Marketing Staffing on a Contract, Contract to Hire, and Direct Hire basis.
To see a complete listing of all current openings please visit us at www.mbg.com/
To download our FREE Mobile Apps “MBG Jobs”, visit www.mbg.com/mobileapps
Apply for Java Developer Needed!!
Fill out the form below to submit your information for this opportunity. Please upload your resume as a doc, pdf, rtf or txt file. Your information will be processed as soon as possible.
Return to IT Job Search