It’s raining opportunity in Portland
The tech industry in Portland market is characterized by many small, highly nimble firms at the leading edge of innovation—and a booming job market. Come grow with us in Portland: check out our Portland IT jobs.
Looking for a Sr. Hadoop Developer to work for a great company in Portland, OR! Important requirements for this role include: Ability to build Restful API's, NoSQL Technology Experience, Experience using Real-Time Streaming Frameworks, and proficiency in Python or other relevant programming languages
• 1+ year experience in Hadoop
• Strong Java programming, Python, shell scripting, and SQL
• Strong development skills around Hadoop, Spark, MapReduce, and Hive
• Strong understanding of Hadoop internals
• Good understanding of file formats including JSON, Parquet, Avro, and others
• Experience with databases like Oracle
• Experience with performance/scalability tuning, algorithms and computational complexity
• Experience (at least familiarity) with data warehousing, dimensional modeling and ETL development
• Ability to understand and ERDs and relational database schemas
• Proven ability to work cross functional teams to deliver appropriate resolution
Please send your resume to Sam at firstname.lastname@example.org and reference JO#14143
Mainz Brady Group provides technology staffing solutions to the best known companies in Software Development, Finance, Electronics/Manufacturing, Retail, R&D, Services, Biotechnology, Healthcare and Telecommunications.
We specialize in Information Technology, Technical Sales and Marketing Staffing on a Contract, Contract to Hire, and Direct Hire basis.
To see a complete listing of all current openings please visit us at www.mbg.com/
To download our FREE Mobile Apps (MBG Jobs), visit www.mbg.com/mobileapps
Apply for Sr Hadoop Developer
Fill out the form below to submit your information for this opportunity. Please upload your resume as a doc, pdf, rtf or txt file. Your information will be processed as soon as possible.
Return to IT Job Search