It’s raining opportunity in Portland
The tech industry in Portland market is characterized by many small, highly nimble firms at the leading edge of innovation—and a booming job market. Come grow with us in Portland: check out our Portland IT jobs.
IT SECURITY ENGINEER - Endpoint_DLP
As a IT Security Engineer, you will use extensive knowledge of international standards, industry best practices, professional experience, collaboration and good judgment to implement a business focused information security strategic roadmap. This role will be part of a team that is responsible for developing, implementing, and maintaining security technology footprint allowing the organization to move rapidly and securely into new business enabling technologies.
- Work with Business IT teams to continually improve the security posture of their application and solution portfolios.
- Deployment of security tools and capabilities across a globally distributed environment.
- Contribute to the development of an annual Security roadmap outlining key initiatives in support of the Information Security Strategy
• Enterprise DLP, including SaaS-based DLP and on-prem DLP capabilities
• CASB solutions (API-based and inline)
• Server Operating Systems (Windows / Linux)
• Workstation Operating Systems (Windows / MacOS)
• SIEM Technologies
• File Integrity Monitoring
• HIPS/HIDS, Anti-Virus
In addition knowledge in the following areas are highly desirable:
• HIPS/HIDS, Anti-Virus
• Application Security
• Database Security (Oracle/MySQL)
• Compliance - SOX, PCI, ISO 27001
• Cloud Security Technologies
• National and International Privacy laws and regulations
Send your resume to Derek at email@example.com. Please reference JO#DJC - 14169
Mainz Brady Group provides technology staffing solutions to the best known companies in Software Development, Finance, Electronics/Manufacturing, Retail, R&D, Services, Biotechnology, Healthcare and Telecommunications.
We specialize in Information Technology, Technical Sales and Marketing Staffing on a Contract, Contract to Hire, and Direct Hire basis.
To see a complete listing of all current openings please visit us at www.mbg.com/
To download our FREE Mobile Apps (MBG Jobs), visit www.mbg.com/mobileapp
Apply for Data Endpoint Engineer
Fill out the form below to submit your information for this opportunity. Please upload your resume as a doc, pdf, rtf or txt file. Your information will be processed as soon as possible.
Return to IT Job Search