A City Where Ideas and Innovation Are Percolating.
Seattle’s Office of Economic Development reports that the city’s tech industry boasts more than 850 companies and 18,000+ IT jobs. And that doesn’t even account for all of the non-tech firms with high-tech talent needs. With a well-established reputation for ideas and innovation, Seattle is home to some of the most talented technologists in the country and more than a few of them work with Mainz Brady Group. Maybe you should, too! Check out our available Seattle IT jobs, and come grow with us!
Our client in Seattle, WA is looking for a talented Senior Backend Developer to join their scalable services and dev-ops team
We want someone that thinks in terms of high-scale computing patterns, builds new web services in C# or Java faster than other developers believe is possible, naturally automates mundane tasks with Python, and loves the challenge of identifying and fixing performance and scalability problems. To be successful you need to have a true passion for shipping new software rapidly and delivering uptime. Ideal candidates will have some experience across the full stack, and can easily articulate how low level systems facilitate end-user experience.
• 5+ years professional coding experience, preferably with a focus on server/service side java or c# development
• Excellent communication skills
• A willingness to take on, drive, own and maintain a variety of large and small projects
• BS (or higher) in Computer Science or a related degree
• Experience developing and managing hosted services
• History with and passion for building production-grade dynamically scalable services which can operate under massive sudden loads
• Strong knowledge of system software architecture of large distributed systems
• A solid footing in computer science, including thorough knowledge i data structures, algorithms, object oriented software design and service based architecture
• Experience with AWS
• SQL Expertise -- both writing ad-hocs queries and developing in the data layer
• Direct knowledge on deployment automation frameworks (such as chef)
• Experience running both Windows and Linux systems in production
Are you interested?
Please send your resume to Denzel at email@example.com
Please reference JO#12344
Apply for Senior Scalable Service Engineer
Fill out the form below to submit your information for this opportunity. Please upload your resume as a doc, pdf, rtf or txt file. Your information will be processed as soon as possible.
Return to IT Job Search