A City Where Ideas and Innovation Are Percolating.
Seattle’s Office of Economic Development reports that the city’s tech industry boasts more than 850 companies and 18,000+ IT jobs. And that doesn’t even account for all of the non-tech firms with high-tech talent needs. With a well-established reputation for ideas and innovation, Seattle is home to some of the most talented technologists in the country and more than a few of them work with Mainz Brady Group. Maybe you should, too! Check out our available Seattle IT jobs, and come grow with us!
Our client in Seattle, WA is looking for a talented Software Engineer to lead the automation strategy to support our continuous integration pipeline and delivery systems for our product development organization.
In this position you will implement and provide leadership for continuous delivery pipelines to assure all internally developed products are integrated seamlessly into production with the highest level of appropriate testing and automation as part of the software delivery life cycle.
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent combination of education and relevant experience.
• 3 years system administration and architecture experience across multiple systems, languages and frameworks.
• 2 years supporting and securing Linux or Windows systems in 24x7 production environments.
• 2 years scripting and programming experience with technologies such as python, powershell, java, C , php, SQL.
• 1 years experience working with automation tools such as Puppet, Chef, Ansible, Jenkins or similar technology
• 1 years experience supporting Amazon Web Services with tools such as CloudFormation, CloudTrail, CloudWatch, Elastic Load Balancing, Beanstalk, EC2, Route 53, etc.
• Expert in designing and maintaining a cloud based highly-available (HA) service-oriented-architecture (SOA) large scale experience preferred.
• Expert in distributed reliability engineering with a solid understanding of application data flow and how it meets system infrastructure.
• Advanced experience working with server and application hardening best practices.
• Strong working knowledge of networking & load balancing protocols.
• Strong experience with Web API technologies.
Are you interested?
Please send your resume to Denzel at email@example.com
Please reference JO#DJ12416
Apply for Software Engineer - API
Fill out the form below to submit your information for this opportunity. Please upload your resume as a doc, pdf, rtf or txt file. Your information will be processed as soon as possible.
Return to IT Job Search