A City Where Ideas and Innovation Are Percolating.
Seattle’s Office of Economic Development reports that the city’s tech industry boasts more than 850 companies and 18,000+ IT jobs. And that doesn’t even account for all of the non-tech firms with high-tech talent needs. With a well-established reputation for ideas and innovation, Seattle is home to some of the most talented technologists in the country and more than a few of them work with Mainz Brady Group. Maybe you should, too! Check out our available Seattle IT jobs, and come grow with us!
Our client in Seattle, WA an immediate need for a Principal SW Engineer to help architect and produce cutting edge healthcare programs/SW. The Principal SW Engineer will be helping to innovate the way healthcare is provided to patients through technology.
Daily responsibilities will include:
· Collaborate with end users, customers, designers, and UX experts to translate high-level business and user requirements into functional requirements.
· Develop and lead the architecture SW utilizing various tools such as .NET and/or Java.
· Lead, guide technical team throughout the entire Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) to ensure timely release of products.
· Must have a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Sciences or related field
· Must have 7+ years’ experience with video streaming technologies, Web Services or RESTful Services, APIs, .NET and Java
· Previous experience leading teams of Developers and technical staff
Please send your resume to Denzel at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please reference JO# 12512dj
Mainz Brady Group provides technology staffing solutions to the best known companies in Software Development, Finance, Electronics/Manufacturing, Retail, R&D, Services, Biotechnology, Healthcare and Telecommunications. We specialize in Information Technology, Technical Sales and Marketing Staffing on a Contract, Contract to Hire, and Direct Hire basis. To see a complete listing of all current openings please visit us at www.mbg.com/To download our FREE Mobile Apps (MBG Jobs), visit www.mbg.com/mobileapps
Apply for Principal Software Engineer
Fill out the form below to submit your information for this opportunity. Please upload your resume as a doc, pdf, rtf or txt file. Your information will be processed as soon as possible.
Return to IT Job Search