A City Where Ideas and Innovation Are Percolating.
Seattle’s Office of Economic Development reports that the city’s tech industry boasts more than 850 companies and 18,000+ IT jobs. And that doesn’t even account for all of the non-tech firms with high-tech talent needs. With a well-established reputation for ideas and innovation, Seattle is home to some of the most talented technologists in the country and more than a few of them work with Mainz Brady Group. Maybe you should, too! Check out our available Seattle IT jobs, and come grow with us!
We are looking and have an immediate need for a Sr. AWS Systems Engineer to help manage a state-of-the-art AWS infrastructure within an IaaS and PaaS environment in Downtown, Seattle. The Sr. AWS Systems Engineer will be helping to manage, debug, upgrade, and support AWS environment for all divisions within the company.
Daily responsibilities will include:
• Lead AWS platform strategy, coaching and leadership in AWS architecture best practices.
• Manage the administration, upgrading, debugging and troubleshooting of AWS infrastructure.
• Build strategies to utilize automation to provision and secure infrastructure, software and other technical components that are baked into the orchestration of all software tiers.
• Assist in building, maintaining and debugging state-of-the-art engineering technical approaches and multi-tier cloud applications (IaaS & PaaS) with security best practices enforced.
• Guide technical design to ensure design intent and infrastructure impact are understood.
• Contribute to providing technical input for risk analysis, disaster recovery, architectural strategy and data center evolution.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent combo of education/relevant experience
• Build high performing infrastructures and building security into products.
• Previous experience with Linux and Windows Server
• 2+ years AWS system administration and architecture experience across multiple systems, languages and frameworks
• 1+ years’ experience scripting and programming experience with any of the following: Python, PowerShell, Java, C , PHP, and/or SQL is a huge plus
• 1+ years’ experience working with automation tools such as Puppet, Chef, Ansible, Jenkins or similar technology is preferred
Please send your resume to Will at email@example.com
Please reference JO#12570WS
Mainz Brady Group provides technology staffing solutions to the best known companies in Software Development, Finance, Electronics/Manufacturing, Retail, R&D, Services, Biotechnology, Healthcare and Telecommunications. We specialize in Information Technology, Technical Sales and Marketing Staffing on a Contract, Contract to Hire, and Direct Hire basis. To see a complete listing of all current openings please visit us at www.mbg.com/To download our FREE Mobile Apps (MBG Jobs), visit www.mbg.com/mobileapps
Apply for Senior Systems Engineer - AWS
Fill out the form below to submit your information for this opportunity. Please upload your resume as a doc, pdf, rtf or txt file. Your information will be processed as soon as possible.
Return to IT Job Search