A City Where Ideas and Innovation Are Percolating.
Seattle’s Office of Economic Development reports that the city’s tech industry boasts more than 850 companies and 18,000+ IT jobs. And that doesn’t even account for all of the non-tech firms with high-tech talent needs. With a well-established reputation for ideas and innovation, Seattle is home to some of the most talented technologists in the country and more than a few of them work with Mainz Brady Group. Maybe you should, too! Check out our available Seattle IT jobs, and come grow with us!
· We are looking senior developer that would take on the build, maintenance, and sustainment of an existing product.
· Contribute to UI/UX by providing options as well as making things simple and extendable to other areas in the future.
· Find discrepancies which prevent applications from running correctly and should have strong multitasking and problem-solving skills to identify errors in software.
· A solid understanding of web application development processes including the software development life cycle.
· 5+ years of experience in software design and environment.
· Familiarity with API integration, prototyping UI/UX, and offering alternatives for implementation and associated level of effort.
· Ability to work both individually and in a team environment; be collaborative and good communicator
· Able to communicate options and associated costs for problems
· Experience working in agile teams
Send your resume today for an interview!
To see a complete listing of all current openings please visit our website at www.mbg.com. Mainz Brady Group, a technology staffing firm, is recognized as a leader in comprehensive employment and staffing solutions to the best known companies in Software Development, Finance, Electronics/Manufacturing, Retail, R&D, Services, Government, Biotechnology, Healthcare and Telecommunications. We specialize in Information Technology, Technical Sales & Marketing and Human Resources staffing - on a Contract, Contract to Hire, and Direct Hire basis.
At Mainz Brady Group, our experienced professional Technology Staffing Specialists take great pride in our ability to give our clients the very best talent available and, in doing so; we are able to offer the best career choices for our candidates.
We look forward to working with you!
Fill out the form below to submit your information for this opportunity. Please upload your resume as a doc, pdf, rtf or txt file. Your information will be processed as soon as possible.
Return to IT Job Search