A City Where Ideas and Innovation Are Percolating.
Seattle’s Office of Economic Development reports that the city’s tech industry boasts more than 850 companies and 18,000+ IT jobs. And that doesn’t even account for all of the non-tech firms with high-tech talent needs. With a well-established reputation for ideas and innovation, Seattle is home to some of the most talented technologists in the country and more than a few of them work with Mainz Brady Group. Maybe you should, too! Check out our available Seattle IT jobs, and come grow with us!
Some Day to Day
- Create user applications that transform complex tasks and information into a user-friendly, engaging experiences
- Partner with leadership to ensure that technical designs meet customer requirements and implementation constraints.
- Ability to collaborate with business to develop recommendations and solutions is required.
- Working across teams into develop standards for software development processes
4+ years of experience in web development
- Recent experience using current tools and techniques for building rich client-side applications and user experiences
- Experience consuming Web Services (REST w/ JSON, Oauth) and working with related standards
- A desire to work in a highly collaborative team using iterative, agile development
- Superior technical, analytical and problem solving skills demonstrated by an ability to
- resolve a wide range of issues in imaginative as well as practical ways and to select best methods and techniques for solving problems
- 1-2 years of experience using AngularJS, Ember.js, or Backbone
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong understanding of Internet protocols and technologies
- Passion for technology and innovation in the online environment"
Interested? Send applications to email@example.com JO#MJD Web Dev
Mainz Brady Group provides technology staffing solutions to the best known companies in Software Development, Finance, Electronics/Manufacturing, Retail, R&D, Services, Biotechnology, Healthcare and Telecommunications.
We specialize in Information Technology, Technical Sales and Marketing Staffing on a Contract, Contract to Hire, and Direct Hire basis.
To see a complete listing of all current openings please visit us at www.mbg.com/
To download our FREE Mobile Apps “MBG Jobs”, visit www.mbg.com/mobileapps
Fill out the form below to submit your information for this opportunity. Please upload your resume as a doc, pdf, rtf or txt file. Your information will be processed as soon as possible.
Return to IT Job Search