A City Where Ideas and Innovation Are Percolating.
Seattle’s Office of Economic Development reports that the city’s tech industry boasts more than 850 companies and 18,000+ IT jobs. And that doesn’t even account for all of the non-tech firms with high-tech talent needs. With a well-established reputation for ideas and innovation, Seattle is home to some of the most talented technologists in the country and more than a few of them work with Mainz Brady Group. Maybe you should, too! Check out our available Seattle IT jobs, and come grow with us!
Opportunity for a Strong SDET to join an iconic Seattle Company.
• Solid Java and .Net programming experience
• Performance and Load Testing Experience
• End to End testing
• Working on the integrations team
• Needs to evaluate where the automation testing is at and make improvements
• Excellent communication, organization and time management skills.
• Keen attention to detail and a high level of commitment.
• Will be working on multiple different projects all across the company
• Collaboration with multiple teams
• Experience with Team Foundation Server is a plus
• End to end but mostly Back End
Attitude is extremely important and be a team player
Interested? Send your resume to Ashley at firstname.lastname@example.org and reference JD# AW12738
Mainz Brady Group provides technology staffing solutions to the best known companies in Software Development, Finance, Electronics/Manufacturing, Retail, R&D, Services, Biotechnology, Healthcare and Telecommunications.
We specialize in Information Technology, Technical Sales and Marketing Staffing on a Contract, Contract to Hire, and Direct Hire basis.
To see a complete listing of all current openings please visit us at www.mbg.com/
To download our FREE Mobile Apps (MBG Jobs), visit www.mbg.com/mobileapps
Apply for SDET
Fill out the form below to submit your information for this opportunity. Please upload your resume as a doc, pdf, rtf or txt file. Your information will be processed as soon as possible.
Return to IT Job Search