A City Where Ideas and Innovation Are Percolating.
Seattle’s Office of Economic Development reports that the city’s tech industry boasts more than 850 companies and 18,000+ IT jobs. And that doesn’t even account for all of the non-tech firms with high-tech talent needs. With a well-established reputation for ideas and innovation, Seattle is home to some of the most talented technologists in the country and more than a few of them work with Mainz Brady Group. Maybe you should, too! Check out our available Seattle IT jobs, and come grow with us!
Our Client in Seattle, Wa is looking for a talented Senior Systems Administrator.
The Senior Systems is responsible for the overall planning, organization, and execution of infrastructure that is reliable, secure, cost effective, and scalable.
• Manage cloud and physical infrastructure, including servers, security solutions, network hardware and equipment.
• Monitor and maintain the availability of our application in accordance with published SLAs.
• Develop and execute a response plan for network downtime.
• Key contributor to plan and execute a migration of sites and services from physical servers at our datacenter to cloud-based environments.
• Key contributor to create and maintain a migration roadmap with clear milestones
• Evaluate and implement technology solutions to meet business and system requirements.
• Develop and implement all IT policies and procedures for architecture, security, disaster recovery, standards, and service provision.
• Produce and publish internal and customer-facing root cause analysis reports for all system downtime events.
• Negotiate and administer vendor and consultant service agreements.
• Actively lead all hardware and systems software evaluations.
• Provide security training to employees.
• Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related experience.
• Solid technical background with an understanding of current technologies.
• Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Solid organizational skills including attention to detail.
• Ability to manage multiple tasks with shifting priorities.
Are you interested?
Please send your resume to Denzel at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please reference JO#DJ12763
Apply for Systems Administrator
Fill out the form below to submit your information for this opportunity. Please upload your resume as a doc, pdf, rtf or txt file. Your information will be processed as soon as possible.
Return to IT Job Search