A City Where Ideas and Innovation Are Percolating.
Seattle’s Office of Economic Development reports that the city’s tech industry boasts more than 850 companies and 18,000+ IT jobs. And that doesn’t even account for all of the non-tech firms with high-tech talent needs. With a well-established reputation for ideas and innovation, Seattle is home to some of the most talented technologists in the country and more than a few of them work with Mainz Brady Group. Maybe you should, too! Check out our available Seattle IT jobs, and come grow with us!
Mainz Brady Group is currently seeking a Talented CI/CD Engineer for our client in Seattle, WA. This person is responsible for automating the build and deployment process for software critical to the success of our client and its customers.
• Establishes standards for software build processes used to organize/document and produce artifacts from the client and 3rd party code.
• Leads in developing and executing processes to automate the deployment of build artifacts to all appropriate environments.
• Manage, develop, and provide guidance in the development of scripts to build and deploy the client and 3rd party code.
• Participates and oversees environment maintenance activities.
• Materially participates in the practice of Continuous Integration/delivery and DevOps.
• Work closely with developers, release management, and quality assurance/engineer to ensure timely delivery of high-quality software.
• Research new configuration tools and methodologies, and evaluate opportunities for efficiency or quality gains.
• Design and implement build and deployment pipelines
In-depth knowledge of and demonstrated experience in:
• Software development languages and platforms, particularly Java/J2EE, Microsoft.net, Force.
• Enterprise level application environments, such as J2EE application servers, Web servers, Jboss, Mule, and Weblogic.
• Databases including Oracle, MS SQL Server, MySQL, Hadoop.
• Software development methodologies such as Waterfall, the Unified Process, and Agile methodologies.
• Operating systems (Windows, UNIX, Linux)
• Development tools (Eclipse, JDeveloper, Visual Studio, etc.).
• Configuration management and build procedures, including source control and build tools (SVN, Artifactory, Ant, Jenkins, Chef).
• Best practices and patterns for continuous integration and delivery systems
• Cloud computing platforms and concept
Please send your resume to Jonathan at email@example.com - Ref# JCN1124
To see a complete listing of all current openings please visit our website at www.mbg.com. Mainz Brady Group, a technology staffing firm, is recognized as a leader in comprehensive employment and staffing solutions to the best known companies in Software Development, Finance, Electronics/Manufacturing, Retail, R&D, Services, Government, Biotechnology, Healthcare and Telecommunications.
We specialize in Information Technology, Technical Sales & Marketing and Human Resources staffing - on a Contract, Contract to Hire, and Direct Hire basis.
At Mainz Brady Group, our experienced professional Technology Staffing Specialists take great pride in our ability to give our clients the very best talent available and, in doing so; we are able to offer the best career choices for our candidates.
We look forward to working with you!
Apply for CI/CD Engineer
Fill out the form below to submit your information for this opportunity. Please upload your resume as a doc, pdf, rtf or txt file. Your information will be processed as soon as possible.
Return to IT Job Search