A City Where Ideas and Innovation Are Percolating.
Seattle’s Office of Economic Development reports that the city’s tech industry boasts more than 850 companies and 18,000+ IT jobs. And that doesn’t even account for all of the non-tech firms with high-tech talent needs. With a well-established reputation for ideas and innovation, Seattle is home to some of the most talented technologists in the country and more than a few of them work with Mainz Brady Group. Maybe you should, too! Check out our available Seattle IT jobs, and come grow with us!
Our Seattle, WA client has an immediate need for a Cloud Architect to lead building virtualization, automation, high-availability and security into the DNA of their product development organization.
- You will focus on virtualization with a key tenet to “Automate Everything”
- You will build a cohesive security strategy for cloud infrastructure
- You will build strategies to utilize automation tools to secure infrastructure hardware, software and other technical components
- AWS experience is a must
- Expert in VMWare Stack
- Experience integrating Chef and other Automation and CI/CD tools
- Past experience in building out Linux for cloud and deploying multiple machines to a cloud
- PaaS and IaaS experience, particularly for MySQL
- Ability to help with end-to-end Architecture, starting w/ VMWare to end points
If this sounds like you, please email your resume to Claudia at firstname.lastname@example.org. Reference JO #CM12775
Mainz Brady Group provides technology staffing solutions to the best known companies in Software Development, Finance, Electronics/Manufacturing, Retail, R&D, Services, Biotechnology, Healthcare and Telecommunications.
We specialize in Information Technology, Technical Sales and Marketing Staffing on a Contract, Contract to Hire, and Direct Hire basis.
To see a complete listing of all current openings please visit us at www.mbg.com
Apply for Cloud Architect
Fill out the form below to submit your information for this opportunity. Please upload your resume as a doc, pdf, rtf or txt file. Your information will be processed as soon as possible.
Return to IT Job Search