A City Where Ideas and Innovation Are Percolating.
Seattle’s Office of Economic Development reports that the city’s tech industry boasts more than 850 companies and 18,000+ IT jobs. And that doesn’t even account for all of the non-tech firms with high-tech talent needs. With a well-established reputation for ideas and innovation, Seattle is home to some of the most talented technologists in the country and more than a few of them work with Mainz Brady Group. Maybe you should, too! Check out our available Seattle IT jobs, and come grow with us!
Our client in Seattle, WA is looking for a talented Security Architect to join their Infrastructure Architecture team
In this role you will work within the Infrastructure Architecture (IA) team to set the overall direction for security, to provide isolated and secure environments within development and production.
• Design and Deployment Strategy for network and security components in a Mode 2 infrastructure environment
• Develop Architectural blueprints for development teams and develop reusable Security templates
• Provide support for Development teams at all levels of the environment
• Provide governance on security and matters
• Interface with existing Security and Network teams
• Participate in Overall Infrastructure Architecture planning and design
• Participate in DevOps sprints and planning where appropriate
• Exposure to VMWare, specifically NSX
• Experience designing an Active Directory topology in a distributed data center environment
• Exposure to AWS, specifically Security Groups, VPC's and AWS Networking components
• Experience with Software Defined Networking (SDN)
• Experience with IaC (Infrastructure as Code)
• Experience with Micro-segmentation concepts and implementations
Are you interested?
Please send your resume to Denzel at email@example.com
Please reference JO#DJ12776
Apply for Security Architect
Fill out the form below to submit your information for this opportunity. Please upload your resume as a doc, pdf, rtf or txt file. Your information will be processed as soon as possible.
Return to IT Job Search