A City Where Ideas and Innovation Are Percolating.
Seattle’s Office of Economic Development reports that the city’s tech industry boasts more than 850 companies and 18,000+ IT jobs. And that doesn’t even account for all of the non-tech firms with high-tech talent needs. With a well-established reputation for ideas and innovation, Seattle is home to some of the most talented technologists in the country and more than a few of them work with Mainz Brady Group. Maybe you should, too! Check out our available Seattle IT jobs, and come grow with us!
Our client in Bellevue, WA is seeking an experienced Android Developer with strong experience in managing multiple Android static Libraries. Experience in SDL, Bluetooth, and software Integrations is also preferred.
· Create unit-testable code and understand high-quality software development practices.
· Maintain an existing code base with respect to backwards compatibility.
· Collaborate with cross-functional teams in to provide a robust, integrated product.
· Work and integrate the Android product with different types of automotive hardware.
• Blue Tooth
• At least 3 years of experience with Android Frameworks and development tools.
• Experience with using, creating, and managing multiple Android static libraries.
Please send your resume to Jonathan at firstname.lastname@example.org - Ref# JCN1124
To see a complete listing of all current openings please visit our website at www.mbg.com. Mainz Brady Group, a technology staffing firm, is recognized as a leader in comprehensive employment and staffing solutions to the best known companies in Software Development, Finance, Electronics/Manufacturing, Retail, R&D, Services, Government, Biotechnology, Healthcare and Telecommunications.
We specialize in Information Technology, Technical Sales & Marketing and Human Resources staffing - on a Contract, Contract to Hire, and Direct Hire basis.
At Mainz Brady Group, our experienced professional Technology Staffing Specialists take great pride in our ability to give our clients the very best talent available and, in doing so; we are able to offer the best career choices for our candidates.
We look forward to working with you!
Apply for Android Developer
Fill out the form below to submit your information for this opportunity. Please upload your resume as a doc, pdf, rtf or txt file. Your information will be processed as soon as possible.
Return to IT Job Search