A City Where Ideas and Innovation Are Percolating.
Seattle’s Office of Economic Development reports that the city’s tech industry boasts more than 850 companies and 18,000+ IT jobs. And that doesn’t even account for all of the non-tech firms with high-tech talent needs. With a well-established reputation for ideas and innovation, Seattle is home to some of the most talented technologists in the country and more than a few of them work with Mainz Brady Group. Maybe you should, too! Check out our available Seattle IT jobs, and come grow with us!
Our client in Seattle, WA is looking for a talented Full Stack Developer to join their innovative team.
• Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Computer Science, Math, EE or equivalent experience in field
• 7 years of experience in software design and development
• 1-3 years of experience in full stack development
• Experience in design and development using object oriented techniques.
• Java development experience is a must
• Working knowledge of relational databases
• Ability to implement client interfaces following visual, written design reference documents, as well as improve the design where needed
• Understanding of AngularJS, Backbone.js or some other modern client-side application framework based systems
• Development experience with highly visited websites, including optimal use of caching
• Experience building AJAX enabled dynamic web sites
• Experience using RESTful resource-oriented web services
• Ability to communicate with both technical and non-technical audiences
• Ability to work both individually and in a team environment
• Experience working in agile teams (e.g., Scrum, XP)
• Expert in cross group communication, able to get buyoff from business, operations and peers.
• Experience working with SQL databases and others such as such as Cassandra and Mongo and with Maven
• Able to manage fast-paced projects, with strong ability to prioritize multiple tasks and respond to emergencies.
Are you interested?
Please send your resume to Denzel firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply for Full Stack Engineer
Fill out the form below to submit your information for this opportunity. Please upload your resume as a doc, pdf, rtf or txt file. Your information will be processed as soon as possible.
Return to IT Job Search