A City Where Ideas and Innovation Are Percolating.
Seattle’s Office of Economic Development reports that the city’s tech industry boasts more than 850 companies and 18,000+ IT jobs. And that doesn’t even account for all of the non-tech firms with high-tech talent needs. With a well-established reputation for ideas and innovation, Seattle is home to some of the most talented technologists in the country and more than a few of them work with Mainz Brady Group. Maybe you should, too! Check out our available Seattle IT jobs, and come grow with us!
Looking for a Java Developer to join our team in DT Seattle. You will help us create API’s for metadata that will be housed in a database in the cloud. These API’s will help to populate data and draw data from the system. In addition, there will be a reporting layer on top that will need to be created. The PUB/Sub platform is a google based platform and we will be building complementary services to the already established API’s so that we can take advantage of services from a governance standpoint.
• Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Computer Science, Math, EE or equivalent experience in field
• 5 years of experience in software design and development
• Experience building public facing REST APIs with a SQL backend (ideally deployed in a cloud environment such as GCP, AWS)
• Experience in design and development using object oriented techniques.
• Java development experience is a must
• Working knowledge of relational databases
• Ability to communicate with both technical and non-technical audiences
• Ability to work both individually and in a team environment
• Experience working in agile teams (e.g., Scrum, XP)
• Familiarity with Google Cloud Platform is a plus
Please send a current resume to firstname.lastname@example.org Ref#AWJava13038
To see a complete listing of all current openings please visit our website at www.mbg.com. Mainz Brady Group, a technology staffing firm, is recognized as a leader in comprehensive employment and staffing solutions to the best known companies in Software Development, Finance, Electronics/Manufacturing, Retail, R&D, Services, Government, Biotechnology, Healthcare and Telecommunications.
We specialize in Information Technology, Technical Sales & Marketing and Human Resources staffing - on a Contract, Contract to Hire, and Direct Hire basis.
At Mainz Brady Group, our experienced professional Technology Staffing Specialists take great pride in our ability to give our clients the very best talent available and, in doing so; we are able to offer the best career choices for our candidates.
We look forward to working with you!
Apply for Java Developer
Fill out the form below to submit your information for this opportunity. Please upload your resume as a doc, pdf, rtf or txt file. Your information will be processed as soon as possible.
Return to IT Job Search