A City Where Ideas and Innovation Are Percolating.
Seattle’s Office of Economic Development reports that the city’s tech industry boasts more than 850 companies and 18,000+ IT jobs. And that doesn’t even account for all of the non-tech firms with high-tech talent needs. With a well-established reputation for ideas and innovation, Seattle is home to some of the most talented technologists in the country and more than a few of them work with Mainz Brady Group. Maybe you should, too! Check out our available Seattle IT jobs, and come grow with us!
We are looking for a Sr. Applications Analyst to join our team in Renton, WA.
In this position you will:
- Manage small projects, establish and implement new or revised systems requirements or procedures
- Analyze user requirements, develop and implement systems for moderately complex processes; initiate corrective action to stay on schedule
- Coordinate activities of project team and act as a source for direction, training and guidance for less experienced departmental staff
- Build and sustains effective working relationships with a wide range of internal and external contacts, vendors, and stakeholders
- Work collaboratively with clients to determine information and data requirements
- Provide guidance to customers on way to maximize the return on investment for their applications
- Demonstrates service excellence and positive interpersonal relationships in dealing with others, including patients/families/members, employees, managers, medical staff, volunteers, and community members, so that productivity and positive relations are maximized.
Required qualifications for this position include:
- Bachelor’s or equivalent blend of education and experience
- 4+ years functional experience
- Competent in supporting the technical, operational and application needs of moderately complex applications or subcomponents of a highly complex application
- Skilled in information collection and troubleshooting root cause of application failures
- Ability to utilize and participate in the creation of monitoring tools to evaluate general health of application
- Knowledgeable of application architecture
- Skilled in analyzing diagnostic information predicting future performance and identify issues
- Ability to develop test plans for small to moderately complex applications or individual modules of highly complex application in support of patches, upgrades, and infrastructure and/or desktop configuration changes
- Knowledgeable of database configurations, queries and elements
- Skilled complex problem solver
- Ability to pro-actively identify ways to enhance or improve programs, processes and systems
- Skilled in working collaboratively, courteously and tactfully with difficult situations and/or people to recognize issues and solve problems
Please send a current resume for an interview today! Send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org Ref#AW13116
To see a complete listing of all current openings please visit our website at www.mbg.com. Mainz Brady Group, a technology staffing firm, is recognized as a leader in comprehensive employment and staffing solutions to the best known companies in Software Development, Finance, Electronics/Manufacturing, Retail, R&D, Services, Government, Biotechnology, Healthcare and Telecommunications.
We specialize in Information Technology, Technical Sales & Marketing and Human Resources staffing - on a Contract, Contract to Hire, and Direct Hire basis.
At Mainz Brady Group, our experienced professional Technology Staffing Specialists take great pride in our ability to give our clients the very best talent available and, in doing so; we are able to offer the best career choices for our candidates.
We look forward to working with you!
Apply for Sr. Applications Analyst
Fill out the form below to submit your information for this opportunity. Please upload your resume as a doc, pdf, rtf or txt file. Your information will be processed as soon as possible.
Return to IT Job Search