A City Where Ideas and Innovation Are Percolating.
Seattle’s Office of Economic Development reports that the city’s tech industry boasts more than 850 companies and 18,000+ IT jobs. And that doesn’t even account for all of the non-tech firms with high-tech talent needs. With a well-established reputation for ideas and innovation, Seattle is home to some of the most talented technologists in the country and more than a few of them work with Mainz Brady Group. Maybe you should, too! Check out our available Seattle IT jobs, and come grow with us!
Our client in Seattle, WA is seeking an experience Network Engineer who will solve mission-critical problems, innovate new processes and inspire action in others as a trusted advisor.
• Prior industry experience in a high traffic environment
• Excellent IP networking fundamentals and extensive experience in the application of IP protocols.
• In-depth knowledge of and experience with major routing protocols like BGP and OSPF as well as firewall and load balancing technologies.
• Expert-level experience and proficiency in Cisco routing and switching.
• Experience in Juniper and Palo Alto firewalls as well as F5 load balancing platforms.
• Excellent network analysis fundamentals and robust troubleshooting skills.
• Ability to work independently and collaborative group projects and teams
• Experience in design and implementation of public cloud and hybrid cloud solutions.
• A leader in designing network and datacenter installations utilizing L2 and L3 protocols as well as Unix skills and the ability to script in Perl, shell, C or C++.
Please send your resume to Jonathan at firstname.lastname@example.org - Ref# JCN1124
To see a complete listing of all current openings please visit our website at www.mbg.com. Mainz Brady Group, a technology staffing firm, is recognized as a leader in comprehensive employment and staffing solutions to the best known companies in Software Development, Finance, Electronics/Manufacturing, Retail, R&D, Services, Government, Biotechnology, Healthcare and Telecommunications.
We specialize in Information Technology, Technical Sales & Marketing and Human Resources staffing - on a Contract, Contract to Hire, and Direct Hire basis.
At Mainz Brady Group, our experienced professional Technology Staffing Specialists take great pride in our ability to give our clients the very best talent available and, in doing so; we are able to offer the best career choices for our candidates.
We look forward to working with you!
Apply for Sr. Network Engineer
Fill out the form below to submit your information for this opportunity. Please upload your resume as a doc, pdf, rtf or txt file. Your information will be processed as soon as possible.
Return to IT Job Search