A City Where Ideas and Innovation Are Percolating.
Seattle’s Office of Economic Development reports that the city’s tech industry boasts more than 850 companies and 18,000+ IT jobs. And that doesn’t even account for all of the non-tech firms with high-tech talent needs. With a well-established reputation for ideas and innovation, Seattle is home to some of the most talented technologists in the country and more than a few of them work with Mainz Brady Group. Maybe you should, too! Check out our available Seattle IT jobs, and come grow with us!
Our client in Seattle, WA is seeking a Solutions Engineer to provide excellent customer service and efficient solutions to internal and external users. The ideal candidate will have a developer background, strong experience in RESTful Java Services, and strong customer focus:
- Assist business partner development teams with API and framework usage and troubleshooting
- Fix/Resolve bugs in our Shared Service software
- Create tools that improve the efficiency and success for our business partners.
- Be a subject-matter-expert on RESTful Java services
- Develop solutions for small customer projects"
- 2-5 years industry experience
- Agile development; Sprint planning, Scrum vs Kanban
- Java Web Frameworks
- Web Architectural Style: REST, RESTful HTTP
- Data Interchange Formats: JSON, XML
- HTTP Server/Servlet Container: Apache Tomcat
- Strong work ethic
- Great communications skills
Please send your resume to Jonathan at firstname.lastname@example.org - Ref# JCN1124
To see a complete listing of all current openings please visit our website at www.mbg.com. Mainz Brady Group, a technology staffing firm, is recognized as a leader in comprehensive employment and staffing solutions to the best known companies in Software Development, Finance, Electronics/Manufacturing, Retail, R&D, Services, Government, Biotechnology, Healthcare and Telecommunications.
We specialize in Information Technology, Technical Sales & Marketing and Human Resources staffing - on a Contract, Contract to Hire, and Direct Hire basis.
At Mainz Brady Group, our experienced professional Technology Staffing Specialists take great pride in our ability to give our clients the very best talent available and, in doing so; we are able to offer the best career choices for our candidates.
We look forward to working with you!
Apply for Software Solutions Engineer
Fill out the form below to submit your information for this opportunity. Please upload your resume as a doc, pdf, rtf or txt file. Your information will be processed as soon as possible.
Return to IT Job Search