A City Where Ideas and Innovation Are Percolating.
Seattle’s Office of Economic Development reports that the city’s tech industry boasts more than 850 companies and 18,000+ IT jobs. And that doesn’t even account for all of the non-tech firms with high-tech talent needs. With a well-established reputation for ideas and innovation, Seattle is home to some of the most talented technologists in the country and more than a few of them work with Mainz Brady Group. Maybe you should, too! Check out our available Seattle IT jobs, and come grow with us!
We are seeking a Unity Application Developer with a passion for using technology to engineer solutions that creatively solve problems to deliver business value. Qualified candidates will have a robust background developing 3D applications or games for Mobile, TV and PC form factors. The role requires a broad and deep capability to map a problem domain to a fully developed end state solution.
We require technically strong consultants who are resourceful, communicate well, and have good problem solving skills. The successful candidate will have a solid understanding of modern 3D computer graphics development techniques and frameworks. As part of a team that provides project based consulting, you will have the opportunity to work in multiple industry verticals, working on multiple teams and projects with cutting edge immersive technology like HoloLens or VR devices like Oculus Rift, HTC Vive, Gear VR, etc.
· BS in Computer Science or Software Engineering
· Technical expert using Unity 3D targeting mobile platforms
· A depth of knowledge of the mathematical and theoretical underpinnings of 3D graphics
· C# scripting experience
· Experience in development on Windows platforms
· Familiarity with DirectX (or strong in OpenGL)
· Custom Shader development
· Familiarity with 3D authoring tools like Maya, 3ds Max
· Strong software design aptitude
· Experience working in collaboration with other developers and source control systems like GIT, TFS or SVN
· Design code that is elegant, efficient, modular, reusable, testable, maintainable, and follows good software design practices
· Creativity, capacity and a conviction to innovate and deliver best-in-class solutions
· Strong collaboration skills, works well with ambiguity, works well across roles and groups
· Ability and willingness to take the initiative to facilitate teamwork and serve the client needs first
· Interest in learning new technologies, creative, open-minded and a great team player
· Adept at task switching to handle varying workload, while meeting tight deadlines
Send your resume today for an interview! Please send your resume to Ashley at email@example.com
Please reference JO#AW13200
Mainz Brady Group provides technology staffing solutions to the best known companies in Software Development, Finance, Electronics/Manufacturing, Retail, R&D, Services, Biotechnology, Healthcare and Telecommunications.
We specialize in Information Technology, Technical Sales and Marketing Staffing on a Contract, Contract to Hire, and Direct Hire basis.
To see a complete listing of all current openings please visit us at www.mbg.com/
To download our FREE Mobile Apps (MBG Jobs), visit www.mbg.com/mobileapps
Apply for Unity Application Developer
Fill out the form below to submit your information for this opportunity. Please upload your resume as a doc, pdf, rtf or txt file. Your information will be processed as soon as possible.
Return to IT Job Search