A City Where Ideas and Innovation Are Percolating.
Seattle’s Office of Economic Development reports that the city’s tech industry boasts more than 850 companies and 18,000+ IT jobs. And that doesn’t even account for all of the non-tech firms with high-tech talent needs. With a well-established reputation for ideas and innovation, Seattle is home to some of the most talented technologists in the country and more than a few of them work with Mainz Brady Group. Maybe you should, too! Check out our available Seattle IT jobs, and come grow with us!
BUILD ENGINEER (no C2C)
• The Senior Build and Delivery Engineer will work closely with the Development, Quality Assurance, Operations and Architecture teams to develop and implement the roadmap and strategies for automated build and deployment pipelines across the organization.
• Automate the build process for software projects, striving to make the compilation, testing, and packaging process as automatic and foolproof as possible
• Provide support on automated builds and the continuous integration system
• Provide support on tools that manage automated code deployments during the release process
• Monitor the continuous integration system to ensure correct build execution and troubleshoot build failures
• Maintain documentation of the build and continuous integration systems
Mandatory Skills/ Technologies
Experience maintaining a production build and delivery system for a large software project, preferably developed in Java, with proficiency in
• Jenkins continuous integration system
• Apache Maven build automation framework
• GitHub revision control system
• Linux environments
• Ruby and Bash programming skills
• Chef, Web Services
• Docker, containers
• Static Code Analysis Tools
Are you available? Please send your most current resume to Adam at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please reference JO #AS13390
Mainz Brady Group provides technology staffing solutions to the best known companies in Software Development, Finance, Electronics/Manufacturing, Retail, R&D, Services, Biotechnology, Healthcare and Telecommunications.
We specialize in Information Technology, Technical Sales and Marketing Staffing on a Contract, Contract to Hire, and Direct Hire basis.
To see a complete listing of all current openings please visit us at www.mbg.com/
To download our FREE Mobile Apps “MBG Jobs”, visit www.mbg.com/mobileapps
Apply for Build Engineer (no C2C)
Fill out the form below to submit your information for this opportunity. Please upload your resume as a doc, pdf, rtf or txt file. Your information will be processed as soon as possible.
Return to IT Job Search