A City Where Ideas and Innovation Are Percolating.
Seattle’s Office of Economic Development reports that the city’s tech industry boasts more than 850 companies and 18,000+ IT jobs. And that doesn’t even account for all of the non-tech firms with high-tech talent needs. With a well-established reputation for ideas and innovation, Seattle is home to some of the most talented technologists in the country and more than a few of them work with Mainz Brady Group. Maybe you should, too! Check out our available Seattle IT jobs, and come grow with us!
IT Security Engineer
• Define and lead programs that support and align with a cloud based online service strategy and engineering requirements for evolving information security services, mechanisms, and safeguards.
• Lead the development and implementation of security policies and procedures, control standards, and operational practices.
• Partnering with engineering, program management and operations personnel within the service delivery organization to implement changes to process and technology.
• Developing metrics that demonstrate current risk state, indicators of progress, and business alignment for those activities.
• Lead the on-going operational security assessment and measurement of information security risk objectively and consistently.
• Analyzing threats and current security controls to identify gaps in current defensive posture.
• Identify appropriate technology/data sources and drive the collection of data necessary to effectively evaluate threats.
• Ensure that operational, security incident trends and observations are considered with regard to the evolution of the Platform's information security services and capabilities.
• 5+ years’ professional experience in cloud-based or online services security engineering, or service engineering.
• 5+ years’ experience in cloud-based or online services Compliance related activity
• 5+ years’ experience in Program Management, creating a security framework, SIRRP process and forensic handling methods
• 4+ years’ experience creating a reusable security framework working with Corporate security and broader corporate programs
• Has worked or been part of an online service compliance team for more than 5+ years and has completed more than 2 annual audit cycles.
• Demonstrated critical thinking skills; familiar with tools for structured decision making.
• Able to form working relationships and drive alignment with diverse stakeholders.
• Excellent written and oral communication skills; can effectively communicate complex technical concepts.
• Able to drive multiple parallel projects in different phases at the same time, and has been involved in at least 3 Cloud-based/online services scale projects
• 5+ or more years’ experience in working on large-scale online cloud based services.
• Experience and understanding of cyber security in one or more of the following disciplines: network engineering, Windows Server, SQL Server, Active Directory, public key infrastructure, web applications.
• Preferred to have certifications in one or more of the following disciplines preferred: CISSP, networking, Microsoft Windows Server, Microsoft SQL Server, information security.
• Familiarity with MOF or ITIL preferred.
• BS or BA in Computer Science, Information Systems, Information Technology or a related field or equivalent experience is preferred.
Looking for an Attack and Pen "Red Team" Engineer. Familiarity with telemetry tools like Tripwire and Splunk preferred; incident response experience; a "red hat"--knows all exploitative tools on the internet; can perform a gap analysis, etc. We would want to know what incidents they have been involved in and how were they involved/what role did they play, etc.
1. Knowledge in Active Directory, 2. Knowledge in automation tools, 3. Network background
Are you available? Please send your most current resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please reference JO #AS13421
Mainz Brady Group provides technology staffing solutions to the best known companies in Software Development, Finance, Electronics/Manufacturing, Retail, R&D, Services, Biotechnology, Healthcare and Telecommunications.
We specialize in Information Technology, Technical Sales and Marketing Staffing on a Contract, Contract to Hire, and Direct Hire basis.
To see a complete listing of all current openings please visit us at www.mbg.com/
To download our FREE Mobile Apps “MBG Jobs”, visit www.mbg.com/mobileapps
Apply for IT Security Engineer
Fill out the form below to submit your information for this opportunity. Please upload your resume as a doc, pdf, rtf or txt file. Your information will be processed as soon as possible.
Return to IT Job Search