A City Where Ideas and Innovation Are Percolating.
Seattle’s Office of Economic Development reports that the city’s tech industry boasts more than 850 companies and 18,000+ IT jobs. And that doesn’t even account for all of the non-tech firms with high-tech talent needs. With a well-established reputation for ideas and innovation, Seattle is home to some of the most talented technologists in the country and more than a few of them work with Mainz Brady Group. Maybe you should, too! Check out our available Seattle IT jobs, and come grow with us!
Sr. Software Engineer (Java, Docker, Aurora, DynamoDB)
• Implement new design of our proprietary ID services to be more cloud friendly
• End to end responsibility of development that includes testing, deployment and support
• Communicate technical architecture direction and coordinate technical proof of concept analyses
• Create user applications that transform complex tasks and information into a user-friendly, engaging learning experiences
• Partner with leadership to ensure that technical designs meet business requirements and implementation constraints.
• Strong communications skills and ability to manage business expectations is required.
• Ability to collaborate with other engineers and the business to develop recommendations and solutions as required.
• 5+ years of software design and development
• Experience with developing and deploying applications in public cloud
• Experience in design and development using object oriented techniques.
• Java development experience
• Experience in cloud data base solutions
• Ability to communicate with both technical and non-technical audiences
• Ability to work both individually and in a team environment
• Experience working in agile teams (e.g., Scrum, XP)
• Maven experience
• Experience with AWS features
• DevOps mindset
• Experience with DynamoDB
• Experience with Aurora/RDS
• Experience with Docker, including image creation and container management
• Experience with CI/CD and push button deployments.
Are you available? Please send your most current resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please reference JO #AS13493
Mainz Brady Group provides technology staffing solutions to the best known companies in Software Development, Finance, Electronics/Manufacturing, Retail, R&D, Services, Biotechnology, Healthcare and Telecommunications.
We specialize in Information Technology, Technical Sales and Marketing Staffing on a Contract, Contract to Hire, and Direct Hire basis.
To see a complete listing of all current openings please visit us at www.mbg.com/
To download our FREE Mobile Apps “MBG Jobs”, visit www.mbg.com/mobileapps
Apply for Sr. Software Engineer (Java, Docker, Aurora, DynamoDB)
Fill out the form below to submit your information for this opportunity. Please upload your resume as a doc, pdf, rtf or txt file. Your information will be processed as soon as possible.
Return to IT Job Search