A City Where Ideas and Innovation Are Percolating.
Seattle’s Office of Economic Development reports that the city’s tech industry boasts more than 850 companies and 18,000+ IT jobs. And that doesn’t even account for all of the non-tech firms with high-tech talent needs. With a well-established reputation for ideas and innovation, Seattle is home to some of the most talented technologists in the country and more than a few of them work with Mainz Brady Group. Maybe you should, too! Check out our available Seattle IT jobs, and come grow with us!
Our client in Downtown Seattle, WA has an immediate opening for a QA Engineer!
1. Develop quality assurance policies, procedures, automation and scripts
2. Define and oversee QA test procedures for upgrades, projects, bug fixes and performance
3. Experience in both manual and automation testing
4. Jira/Confluence experience- as a user and ideally as an administrator
3. Has 2+ years’ experience using ZEPHYR, QA Symphony/QTEST, TEstlio or equivalent tools.
5. Experience gathering user requirements and resolving user issues and requests
Are you available? Please send your resume to Maria at email@example.com
Please reference JO#MB13672
Mainz Brady Group provides technology staffing solutions to the best known companies in Software Development, Finance, Electronics/Manufacturing, Retail, R&D, Services, Biotechnology, Healthcare and Telecommunications.
We specialize in Information Technology, Technical Sales and Marketing Staffing on a Contract, Contract to Hire, and Direct Hire basis.
To see a complete listing of all current openings please visit us at www.mbg.com/
To download our FREE Mobile Apps (MBG Jobs), visit www.mbg.com/mobileapps
Apply for QA Engineer
Fill out the form below to submit your information for this opportunity. Please upload your resume as a doc, pdf, rtf or txt file. Your information will be processed as soon as possible.
Return to IT Job Search