A City Where Ideas and Innovation Are Percolating.
Seattle’s Office of Economic Development reports that the city’s tech industry boasts more than 850 companies and 18,000+ IT jobs. And that doesn’t even account for all of the non-tech firms with high-tech talent needs. With a well-established reputation for ideas and innovation, Seattle is home to some of the most talented technologists in the country and more than a few of them work with Mainz Brady Group. Maybe you should, too! Check out our available Seattle IT jobs, and come grow with us!
SDET - Backend- #13617
Our client in Downtown Seattle, WA has an immediate opening for a SDET - Backend!
You will be reporting to the Manager of QA, you will work closely with software architects/developers, existing QA team, and product management in all phases of the software development lifecycle.
• Test strategy development, test environment configuration/management
• API testing and/or UI testing
• Requirements and Functional Specifications review
• Inspecting existing tests, finding gaps in test coverage and then building out a roadmap for execution
· 4+ years required experience testing/exercising REST APIs - JSON preferred
• 4+ years strong practical, commercial experience writing automated tests using JUnit 4 or TestNG. Strong Java skills (Java 7 preferred, Java 8 a bonus)
• Familiar with standard Java/OO design patterns.
• Practical experience working with NoSQL databases -- Mongo and Cassandra preferred
Are you available? Please send your resume to Susan at email@example.com
Please reference JO#SH13617
Mainz Brady Group provides technology staffing solutions to the best known companies in Software Development, Finance, Electronics/Manufacturing, Retail, R&D, Services, Biotechnology, Healthcare and Telecommunications.
We specialize in Information Technology, Technical Sales and Marketing Staffing on a Contract, Contract to Hire, and Direct Hire basis.
To see a complete listing of all current openings please visit us at www.mbg.com/
To download our FREE Mobile Apps (MBG Jobs), visit www.mbg.com/mobileapps
Apply for SDET - Back End
Fill out the form below to submit your information for this opportunity. Please upload your resume as a doc, pdf, rtf or txt file. Your information will be processed as soon as possible.
Return to IT Job Search