A City Where Ideas and Innovation Are Percolating.
Seattle’s Office of Economic Development reports that the city’s tech industry boasts more than 850 companies and 18,000+ IT jobs. And that doesn’t even account for all of the non-tech firms with high-tech talent needs. With a well-established reputation for ideas and innovation, Seattle is home to some of the most talented technologists in the country and more than a few of them work with Mainz Brady Group. Maybe you should, too! Check out our available Seattle IT jobs, and come grow with us!
Our client in Downtown Seattle, WA has an immediate opening for a SDET – Front End!
Reporting to the Manager of QA, you will work closely with software architects/developers, existing QA team, and product management in all phases of the software development lifecycle.
• Test strategy development, test environment configuration/management
• API testing and/or UI testing
• Requirements and Functional Specifications review
• Test automation and troubleshooting
• Inspecting existing tests, finding gaps in test coverage and then building out a roadmap for execution
• 4+ years strong practical, commercial experience writing automated tests using JUnit 4 or TestNG.
• 4+ years strong Java skills (Java 7 preferred, Java 8 a bonus)
• Familiar with standard Java/OO design patterns.
• Practical experience writing multi-threaded tests
• Practical experience working with NoSQL databases -- Mongo and Cassandra preferred
• Practical experience working with MySQL and SQL Server
Experience Testing/Exercising UI utilizing Selenium Web Driver
Are you available? Please send your resume to Maria at email@example.com
Please reference JO #13767
Mainz Brady Group provides technology staffing solutions to the best known companies in Software Development, Finance, Electronics/Manufacturing, Retail, R&D, Services, Biotechnology, Healthcare and Telecommunications.
We specialize in Information Technology, Technical Sales and Marketing Staffing on a Contract, Contract to Hire, and Direct Hire basis.
To see a complete listing of all current openings please visit us at www.mbg.com/
To download our FREE Mobile Apps (MBG Jobs), visit www.mbg.com/mobileapps
Apply for SDET - Front End
Fill out the form below to submit your information for this opportunity. Please upload your resume as a doc, pdf, rtf or txt file. Your information will be processed as soon as possible.
Return to IT Job Search