A City Where Ideas and Innovation Are Percolating.
Seattle’s Office of Economic Development reports that the city’s tech industry boasts more than 850 companies and 18,000+ IT jobs. And that doesn’t even account for all of the non-tech firms with high-tech talent needs. With a well-established reputation for ideas and innovation, Seattle is home to some of the most talented technologists in the country and more than a few of them work with Mainz Brady Group. Maybe you should, too! Check out our available Seattle IT jobs, and come grow with us!
• Influence the direction of solutions and architecture by contributing ideas regularly.
• Define technical scope and objectives through research and participation in requirements gathering and definition of processes.
• Become a key decision-maker for all things related to product architecture.
• Take end-to-end ownership of the design and implementation of major product features and technical initiatives.
• Drive major technical decisions and help understand and mitigate risks.
Who we are looking for:
• 5+ years of experience as client-side application developer with a focus on commercial grade apps.
• Ability to dive deep on technical requirements to understand end-to-end needs.
• Deep knowledge of tools like ReactJS, Node.js, and state-of-the-art ES6 code features.
• Use your test-driven development skills to work closely with the delivery team to speed solutions to completion
• Having many “been there, done that” stories related to shipping and maintaining major software products for customers.
Extra bonus points if you:
• Have practical experience developing code for specialized IoT devices.
• Have worked “full stack” to create a client-server application.
• Some experience with deployment automation tools such as Puppet, Chef, or Ansible.
• Some experience working closely with distributed development teams.
Thank you for considering this position and we look forward to speaking with you!
Please send your resume to Jonathan at email@example.com - Ref# JCN1124
To see a complete listing of all current openings please visit our website at www.mbg.com. Mainz Brady Group, a technology staffing firm, is recognized as a leader in comprehensive employment and staffing solutions to the best known companies in Software Development, Finance, Electronics/Manufacturing, Retail, R&D, Services, Government, Biotechnology, Healthcare and Telecommunications.
We specialize in Information Technology, Technical Sales & Marketing and Human Resources staffing - on a Contract, Contract to Hire, and Direct Hire basis.
At Mainz Brady Group, our experienced professional Technology Staffing Specialists take great pride in our ability to give our clients the very best talent available and, in doing so; we are able to offer the best career choices for our candidates.
We look forward to working with you!
Apply for Principle Engineer
Fill out the form below to submit your information for this opportunity. Please upload your resume as a doc, pdf, rtf or txt file. Your information will be processed as soon as possible.
Return to IT Job Search