A City Where Ideas and Innovation Are Percolating.
Seattle’s Office of Economic Development reports that the city’s tech industry boasts more than 850 companies and 18,000+ IT jobs. And that doesn’t even account for all of the non-tech firms with high-tech talent needs. With a well-established reputation for ideas and innovation, Seattle is home to some of the most talented technologists in the country and more than a few of them work with Mainz Brady Group. Maybe you should, too! Check out our available Seattle IT jobs, and come grow with us!
Sr. Network Engineer
Looking for a Sr. Network Engineer in Florida!
The ideal candidate possesses 50% networking and 50% programming skills. Code networking skills (standard) - routing, switching, load balancing. Scripting in Python. Understand of all tools at a high level.
Expert level knowledge and understanding of Networking Protocols and Technologies such as:
• Ethernet, BGP, EIGRP, OSPF, Cisco HW and SW (IOS/IOS-XR/NX-OS), Juniper HW and SW (JUNOS), Firewalls, Load Balancers, Security protocols, MPLS, QoS and IP Multicast
• Intermediate level knowledge with scripting languages, specifically PERL and/or PYTHON
• Technical Certifications like CCNP are highly desirable.
• Technical Certifications on scripting and automation tools are highly desirable
• Experience with Juniper hardware and certification is a plus
Are you available? Please send your resume to Susan at email@example.com
Please reference JO#SH13778
Mainz Brady Group provides technology staffing solutions to the best known companies in Software Development, Finance, Electronics/Manufacturing, Retail, R&D, Services, Biotechnology, Healthcare and Telecommunications.
We specialize in Information Technology, Technical Sales and Marketing Staffing on a Contract, Contract to Hire, and Direct Hire basis.
To see a complete listing of all current openings please visit us at www.mbg.com/
To download our FREE Mobile Apps (MBG Jobs), visit www.mbg.com/mobileapps
Apply for Sr. Network Engineer
Fill out the form below to submit your information for this opportunity. Please upload your resume as a doc, pdf, rtf or txt file. Your information will be processed as soon as possible.
Return to IT Job Search