A City Where Ideas and Innovation Are Percolating.
Seattle’s Office of Economic Development reports that the city’s tech industry boasts more than 850 companies and 18,000+ IT jobs. And that doesn’t even account for all of the non-tech firms with high-tech talent needs. With a well-established reputation for ideas and innovation, Seattle is home to some of the most talented technologists in the country and more than a few of them work with Mainz Brady Group. Maybe you should, too! Check out our available Seattle IT jobs, and come grow with us!
Do you like to deploy code to the cloud? Come join our team in DT Seattle to help automate deployments!
• Define, create, architect and build high-quality, large scale, resilient systems that have a broad impact on the business
• Collaborate with other engineers and cross-functional teams
• Identify & evangelize new technologies, patterns, solutions, and best practices
• Contribute new ideas to a larger community of high-caliber engineers
• Self-healing infrastructure-as-code, and automate everything
Looking for someone who is:
• Smart, self-driven with a keen focus on and proven track-record of building reliable, scalable, service-oriented services
• Experience with configuration management and orchestration (e.g. Chef, Terraform, Cloud Formation)
• Has experience with multiple scripting languages
• Containerization (e.g. Docker, Rancher, Kubernetes, Mesos)
• Skilled in Cloud/PaaS Environments (e.g. AWS, Google Cloud Compute)
• Thorough knowledge of continuous integration tools (e.g. Jenkins)
• UNIX/Linux administration, troubleshooting, performance tuning, & security
• Passionate about ways to leverage technology while constantly learning
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
• Embodies a DevOps/Site Reliability Engineering culture with continuous delivery, cloud, and fully automated infrastructure as code
If this sounds like you send your resume today for an interview!
Please send your resume to Ashley at email@example.com Please reference JO#AW13784
Mainz Brady Group provides technology staffing solutions to the best known companies in Software Development, Finance, Electronics/Manufacturing, Retail, R&D, Services, Biotechnology, Healthcare and Telecommunications.
We specialize in Information Technology, Technical Sales and Marketing Staffing on a Contract, Contract to Hire, and Direct Hire basis.
To see a complete listing of all current openings please visit us at www.mbg.com/
To download our FREE Mobile Apps (MBG Jobs), visit www.mbg.com/mobileapps
Apply for Sr. Systems Engineer
Fill out the form below to submit your information for this opportunity. Please upload your resume as a doc, pdf, rtf or txt file. Your information will be processed as soon as possible.
Return to IT Job Search