A City Where Ideas and Innovation Are Percolating.
Seattle’s Office of Economic Development reports that the city’s tech industry boasts more than 850 companies and 18,000+ IT jobs. And that doesn’t even account for all of the non-tech firms with high-tech talent needs. With a well-established reputation for ideas and innovation, Seattle is home to some of the most talented technologists in the country and more than a few of them work with Mainz Brady Group. Maybe you should, too! Check out our available Seattle IT jobs, and come grow with us!
Our client in Kent, WA has an immediate opening for a Database Specialist!
• Ability to grasp technically complex concepts quickly
• Ability to effectively communicate technical challenges to non-technical audiences
• Ability to leverage background in SQL and marketing automation to find efficient and sustainable ways of supporting marketing efforts.
• Execute the data side of marketing campaigns using CRM and Campaign tools
• Work to standardize targeting practices across marketing
• Create curated datasets for use in targeting and analysis
• Setup, maintain, and deploy data feeds and audience lists for use by marketing partners including ETL, encryption, and performance monitoring
Are you available? Please send your resume to Maria at email@example.com
Please reference JO#MB13944
Mainz Brady Group provides technology staffing solutions to the best known companies in Software Development, Finance, Electronics/Manufacturing, Retail, R&D, Services, Biotechnology, Healthcare and Telecommunications.
We specialize in Information Technology, Technical Sales and Marketing Staffing on a Contract, Contract to Hire, and Direct Hire basis.
To see a complete listing of all current openings please visit us at www.mbg.com/
To download our FREE Mobile Apps (MBG Jobs), visit www.mbg.com/mobileapps
Apply for Database Specialist
Fill out the form below to submit your information for this opportunity. Please upload your resume as a doc, pdf, rtf or txt file. Your information will be processed as soon as possible.
Return to IT Job Search