A City Where Ideas and Innovation Are Percolating.
Seattle’s Office of Economic Development reports that the city’s tech industry boasts more than 850 companies and 18,000+ IT jobs. And that doesn’t even account for all of the non-tech firms with high-tech talent needs. With a well-established reputation for ideas and innovation, Seattle is home to some of the most talented technologists in the country and more than a few of them work with Mainz Brady Group. Maybe you should, too! Check out our available Seattle IT jobs, and come grow with us!
* 5+ years of software development experience- Senior and Mid Level
* Solid Experience in design and development using object oriented techniques
* Experience developing high-performance, highly-scalable, and highly-reliable systems
* High proficiency in object-oriented design and development using Java
* Ability to solve difficult problems in innovative ways
* Good knowledge of relational and nosql databases- Object orientated- is about JAVA,
* Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
* Ability to work both individually and as part of a team
* Track record of delivering on-time
* familiarity with web development technologies (Servlets, HTML, XML, REST, Tomcat, PHP, JSP)
* RESTful API experience
* Experience with cloud technologies
* Experience working in agile teams (e.g., Scrum, XP)
* Expert in cross group communication, able to get buyoff from business, operations and peers.
* Significant experience developing solutions leveraging relational and NoSQL databases
Are you available? Please send your most current resume to email@example.com
Please reference JO #AS13946
Mainz Brady Group provides technology staffing solutions to the best known companies in Software Development, Finance, Electronics/Manufacturing, Retail, R&D, Services, Biotechnology, Healthcare and Telecommunications.
We specialize in Information Technology, Technical Sales and Marketing Staffing on a Contract, Contract to Hire, and Direct Hire basis.
To see a complete listing of all current openings please visit us at www.mbg.com/
To download our FREE Mobile Apps “MBG Jobs”, visit www.mbg.com/mobileapps
Apply for Java Engineer - AWS
Fill out the form below to submit your information for this opportunity. Please upload your resume as a doc, pdf, rtf or txt file. Your information will be processed as soon as possible.
Return to IT Job Search