A City Where Ideas and Innovation Are Percolating.
Seattle’s Office of Economic Development reports that the city’s tech industry boasts more than 850 companies and 18,000+ IT jobs. And that doesn’t even account for all of the non-tech firms with high-tech talent needs. With a well-established reputation for ideas and innovation, Seattle is home to some of the most talented technologists in the country and more than a few of them work with Mainz Brady Group. Maybe you should, too! Check out our available Seattle IT jobs, and come grow with us!
DESCRIPTION OF DUTIES
• We are seeking a talented data engineer to design, build, and maintain big data processing pipelines to serve analytics needs for company products. The ideal candidate is a self-driven engineer who has passion for big data technologies and has good track record of building data driven solutions at scale. He/She should have effective communication skills, and have a collaborative working style.
• Architect, prototype, and productize big data processing pipelines for analytics needs
• Write complex SQL queries to support analytics needs
• Develop REST APIs for data access management
• Design, implement, and maintain high performing ETL (Extract, Transform and Load) workflows
• Reporting and visualization using BI tools
• Evaluate and recommend tools and technologies for data processing
• Collaborate with other engineering and business teams to support project needs
SUMMARY OF REQUIREMENTS
• Experience with big data tools: Hadoop, Spark, Kafka, etc.
• Experience with relational SQL and NoSQL databases
• Experience with ETL data workflows
• Experience with AWS cloud services: EC2, EMR, Redshift, DynamoDB, etc.
• Experience with real-time data processing
• Experience with Python, SQL and C++
• Experience with REST APIs
• Excellent communication and collaboration skills
• Bachelors degree in a relevant field, Masters preferred
• 5+ years of relevant work experience
Are you available? Please send your most current resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please reference JO #14007
Mainz Brady Group provides technology staffing solutions to the best known companies in Software Development, Finance, Electronics/Manufacturing, Retail, R&D, Services, Biotechnology, Healthcare and Telecommunications.
We specialize in Information Technology, Technical Sales and Marketing Staffing on a Contract, Contract to Hire, and Direct Hire basis.
To see a complete listing of all current openings please visit us at www.mbg.com/
To download our FREE Mobile Apps “MBG Jobs”, visit www.mbg.com/mobileapps
Apply for Data Engineer Needed in Seattle!!!
Fill out the form below to submit your information for this opportunity. Please upload your resume as a doc, pdf, rtf or txt file. Your information will be processed as soon as possible.
Return to IT Job Search