A City Where Ideas and Innovation Are Percolating.
Seattle’s Office of Economic Development reports that the city’s tech industry boasts more than 850 companies and 18,000+ IT jobs. And that doesn’t even account for all of the non-tech firms with high-tech talent needs. With a well-established reputation for ideas and innovation, Seattle is home to some of the most talented technologists in the country and more than a few of them work with Mainz Brady Group. Maybe you should, too! Check out our available Seattle IT jobs, and come grow with us!
Our client in Kent, WA has an immediate need for a strong PM to help them refresh their Store Infrastructure Hardware
- IT PM to lead IT Infrastructure efforts focused on our networking, server and store infrastructure domains.
- This is a key initiative to build out a new technology solution for our store infrastructure leveraging current strategies and technology.
- Ability to communicate in business terms, ability to rally the team and deliver the project on time, budget
- Build project plan, manage tasks, budget and resource activity oversight to get the project from start to finish.
- Store Infrastructure Hardware Refresh
- Based on the hardware component and rollout to stores this will be a waterfall initiative.
- MS Project
MUST-HAVE (Rank the top 3 must have’s for this opening, skills/technologies) :
- Strong PM experience in the infrastructure space;
- Retail industry experience, ability to lead the team and manage business and IT leadership expectations.
- 7+ years IT infrastructure project management.
Please send your resume to Jonathan at email@example.com - Ref# JCN1124
To see a complete listing of all current openings please visit our website at www.mbg.com. Mainz Brady Group, a technology staffing firm, is recognized as a leader in comprehensive employment and staffing solutions to the best known companies in Software Development, Finance, Electronics/Manufacturing, Retail, R&D, Services, Government, Biotechnology, Healthcare and Telecommunications.
We specialize in Information Technology, Technical Sales & Marketing and Human Resources staffing - on a Contract, Contract to Hire, and Direct Hire basis.
At Mainz Brady Group, our experienced professional Technology Staffing Specialists take great pride in our ability to give our clients the very best talent available and, in doing so; we are able to offer the best career choices for our candidates.
We look forward to working with you!
Apply for Project Manager (IT Process Delivery)
Fill out the form below to submit your information for this opportunity. Please upload your resume as a doc, pdf, rtf or txt file. Your information will be processed as soon as possible.
Return to IT Job Search