A City Where Ideas and Innovation Are Percolating.
Seattle’s Office of Economic Development reports that the city’s tech industry boasts more than 850 companies and 18,000+ IT jobs. And that doesn’t even account for all of the non-tech firms with high-tech talent needs. With a well-established reputation for ideas and innovation, Seattle is home to some of the most talented technologists in the country and more than a few of them work with Mainz Brady Group. Maybe you should, too! Check out our available Seattle IT jobs, and come grow with us!
MOBILE ENGINEERING MANAGER NEEDED IN THE SEATTLE-AREA!!
- 5+ years' experience as client-side application developer with a focus on commercial grade applications
- 2+ years of mobile development leadership/management experience
- Deep knowledge of ReactJS, Node.js and state-of-the-art ES6 code features
- Some experience with deployment and automation tools such as Puppet, Chef and/or Ansible
- Ability to mentor and lead other engineers and developers
- Knowledge and practical use of Dockers and Containers
- Microservices and APIs
Are you available? Please send your most current resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please reference JO #AS14039
Mainz Brady Group provides technology staffing solutions to the best known companies in Software Development, Finance, Electronics/Manufacturing, Retail, R&D, Services, Biotechnology, Healthcare and Telecommunications.
We specialize in Information Technology, Technical Sales and Marketing Staffing on a Contract, Contract to Hire, and Direct Hire basis.
To see a complete listing of all current openings please visit us at www.mbg.com/
To download our FREE Mobile Apps “MBG Jobs”, visit www.mbg.com/mobileapps
Apply for Mobile Engineering Manager
Fill out the form below to submit your information for this opportunity. Please upload your resume as a doc, pdf, rtf or txt file. Your information will be processed as soon as possible.
Return to IT Job Search