A City Where Ideas and Innovation Are Percolating.
Seattle’s Office of Economic Development reports that the city’s tech industry boasts more than 850 companies and 18,000+ IT jobs. And that doesn’t even account for all of the non-tech firms with high-tech talent needs. With a well-established reputation for ideas and innovation, Seattle is home to some of the most talented technologists in the country and more than a few of them work with Mainz Brady Group. Maybe you should, too! Check out our available Seattle IT jobs, and come grow with us!
Looking for an Application Security Engineer!
• 5 years of application security experience
• Solid development background with at least 1 object oriented language
• Experience with secure coding guidelines, static analysis and penetration testing
• Experience with usage and customization of commercial static and dynamic analysis tools like Fortify, Checkmarx, Coverity, Acunetix, AppScan, WebInspect, etc.
• Working knowledge of programming languages such as Java, PHP, Python, C# and web based technologies.
• Security certification is a plus - GPEN, GWAPT, GWEB, CISSP, OSCP, etc.
If this sounds like you, please send your resume to Susan at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please reference JO#SH14095
Mainz Brady Group provides technology staffing solutions to the best known companies in Software Development, Finance, Electronics/Manufacturing, Retail, R&D, Services, Biotechnology, Healthcare and Telecommunications.
We specialize in Information Technology, Technical Sales and Marketing Staffing on a Contract, Contract to Hire, and Direct Hire basis.
To see a complete listing of all current openings please visit us at www.mbg.com/
To download our FREE Mobile Apps (MBG Jobs), visit www.mbg.com/mobileapps
Apply for Application Security Engineer
Fill out the form below to submit your information for this opportunity. Please upload your resume as a doc, pdf, rtf or txt file. Your information will be processed as soon as possible.
Return to IT Job Search