A City Where Ideas and Innovation Are Percolating.
Seattle’s Office of Economic Development reports that the city’s tech industry boasts more than 850 companies and 18,000+ IT jobs. And that doesn’t even account for all of the non-tech firms with high-tech talent needs. With a well-established reputation for ideas and innovation, Seattle is home to some of the most talented technologists in the country and more than a few of them work with Mainz Brady Group. Maybe you should, too! Check out our available Seattle IT jobs, and come grow with us!
We’ll look to you to help us create efficiencies and improvements in a variety of systems/projects including: Windows 10 rollout, Next Generation POS Hardware/Software, code deployment, strategies, engineering SCCM task sequences for PC imaging and updates to include register builds and peripheral optimization. You'll collaborate across teams in a dynamic environment with third party vendors and other IT Engineers, Architects, and Application Developers. You’ll ensure our client solutions deliver the best customer experience possible.
* Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field, or equivalent training and experience
* 5+ years IT Engineering experience supporting Windows clients in a distributed environment
* Solid understanding of Windows core fundamentals, command-line operations, and service monitoring
* Experience benchmarking client performance and running performance comparisons
* AD expertise: Demonstrated experience in creating and troubleshooting GPOs and modifying existing GPOs
* SCCM expertise: Demonstrated experience packaging applications, managing monthly patch cycles, creating and maintaining full task sequences for initial imaging and for upgrading from Win7 and 8.1 to Win10, managing change to include testing, release, and communicating rollouts, managing firmware, BIOS, and application release cycles
* Experience supporting NAS/file share environments, SharePoint connectivity, and full understanding of use cases and integration with Office 365
* Experience with one or more of the following coding or scripting languages: PowerShell, Perl, Python, Java
* Experience working with one or more of the following Infrastructure automation tools: Terraform, Jenkins, GIT, Puppet, ServiceNow
* Knowledge of networking principles and technologies including routing, load balancing, firewalls, and DNS
* Strong verbal and written communication skills, problem solving skills, customer service and interpersonal skills
* Solid understanding of and experience with MDM/MAM tools and managing Android, IOS, and Windows devices
* Demonstrated experience gathering/documenting requirements and designing solutions to meet customer needs
Are you available? Please send your most current resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please reference JO #AS14160
Mainz Brady Group provides technology staffing solutions to the best known companies in Software Development, Finance, Electronics/Manufacturing, Retail, R&D, Services, Biotechnology, Healthcare and Telecommunications.
We specialize in Information Technology, Technical Sales and Marketing Staffing on a Contract, Contract to Hire, and Direct Hire basis.
To see a complete listing of all current openings please visit us at www.mbg.com/
To download our FREE Mobile Apps “MBG Jobs”, visit www.mbg.com/mobileapps
Apply for Need a Windows Systems Administrator in Seattle!!
Fill out the form below to submit your information for this opportunity. Please upload your resume as a doc, pdf, rtf or txt file. Your information will be processed as soon as possible.
Return to IT Job Search