A City Where Ideas and Innovation Are Percolating.
Seattle’s Office of Economic Development reports that the city’s tech industry boasts more than 850 companies and 18,000+ IT jobs. And that doesn’t even account for all of the non-tech firms with high-tech talent needs. With a well-established reputation for ideas and innovation, Seattle is home to some of the most talented technologists in the country and more than a few of them work with Mainz Brady Group. Maybe you should, too! Check out our available Seattle IT jobs, and come grow with us!
• 4+ years strong practical, commercial experience writing automated tests using JUnit or TestNG.
• 4+ years strong Java skills (Java 7 preferred, Java 8 a bonus) • Experience with standard Java/OO design patterns.
• Practical experience testing/exercising REST APIs - JSON preferred
• Practical experience writing multi-threaded tests
• Practical experience working with NoSQL databases -- Mongo and Dynamo preferred
Web Services Automation engineer
Are you available? Please send your most current resume to email@example.com
Please reference JO #AS14434
Mainz Brady Group provides technology staffing solutions to the best known companies in Software Development, Finance, Electronics/Manufacturing, Retail, R&D, Services, Biotechnology, Healthcare and Telecommunications.
We specialize in Information Technology, Technical Sales and Marketing Staffing on a Contract, Contract to Hire, and Direct Hire basis.
To see a complete listing of all current openings please visit us at www.mbg.com/
To download our FREE Mobile Apps “MBG Jobs”, visit www.mbg.com/mobileapps
Apply for SDET - Automation
Fill out the form below to submit your information for this opportunity. Please upload your resume as a doc, pdf, rtf or txt file. Your information will be processed as soon as possible.
Return to IT Job Search