A City Where Ideas and Innovation Are Percolating.
Seattle’s Office of Economic Development reports that the city’s tech industry boasts more than 850 companies and 18,000+ IT jobs. And that doesn’t even account for all of the non-tech firms with high-tech talent needs. With a well-established reputation for ideas and innovation, Seattle is home to some of the most talented technologists in the country and more than a few of them work with Mainz Brady Group. Maybe you should, too! Check out our available Seattle IT jobs, and come grow with us!
Our client in the South Seattle area has an immediate need for a ServiceNow Administrator:
What They’ve Done:
• At least 3 years working on the ServiceNow platform in an Admin/Developer capacity administering an enterprise-wide environment including maintenance, upgrades, modifications, workflows, business rules, email handling rules, UI configuration, catalog items, and reports
• Proficiency with the following areas Incident, Problem, Change, Knowledge, Demand, and Project, Asset Management, CMDB and ITOM suite, Service Portal, Security Incident Response
• Experience working directly with stakeholders, gathering requirements, and proposing and implementing solutions
• Experience building custom applications
• Experience integrating ServiceNow with other systems (e.g. SCCM, Active Directory, etc)
• ServiceNow Systems Administrator Certification and / or ServiceNow Certified Implementation Specialist
• ITIL Foundation Certification
• Retail industry experience an asset
Does this sound like you? Please send your most current resume to Susan at email@example.com
Reference Job #SH14582
Mainz Brady Group provides technology staffing solutions to the best-known companies in Software Development, Finance, Electronics/Manufacturing, Retail, R&D, Services, Biotechnology, Healthcare and Telecommunications.
We specialize in Information Technology, Technical Sales and Marketing Staffing on a Contract, Contract to Hire, and Direct Hire basis.
To see a complete listing of all current openings please visit us at www.mbg.com
Apply for ServiceNow Administrator
Fill out the form below to submit your information for this opportunity. Please upload your resume as a doc, pdf, rtf or txt file. Your information will be processed as soon as possible.
Return to IT Job Search