A City Where Ideas and Innovation Are Percolating.
Seattle’s Office of Economic Development reports that the city’s tech industry boasts more than 850 companies and 18,000+ IT jobs. And that doesn’t even account for all of the non-tech firms with high-tech talent needs. With a well-established reputation for ideas and innovation, Seattle is home to some of the most talented technologists in the country and more than a few of them work with Mainz Brady Group. Maybe you should, too! Check out our available Seattle IT jobs, and come grow with us!
QUALITY ENGINEER (Java)
Quality is of key importance to the platform and as such the ideal candidate would have experience either working as an SDET/QA, or working on projects that required a high degree of testing or test framework development. The person in this role must be comfortable deriving design from detailed functional requirements and building elegant solutions to difficult problems. Day to day responsibilities include developing highly scalable, performant and available software, communicating with internal software clients of the platform, and collaborating effectively with the team. The person in this role must have experience in object oriented design and development, a passion for delivering an outstanding customer experience and a team-based attitude; data modeling skills are a plus. A desire to work in a highly collaborative team, using agile development methodologies, shifting left, and a focus on quality is a must!
• 5 years of software design and development or related SDET/QE
• SDET/QE or QA background or experience
• Solid Experience in design and development using object oriented techniques.
• Java development experience
• Good knowledge of relational and nosql databases
• Ability to communicate with both technical and non-technical audiences
• 8 years of software design and development
• RESTful API experience
• Experience working in agile teams (e.g., Scrum, XP)
• Expert in cross group communication, able to get buyoff from business, operations and peers.
• Maven experience
• Develops and ships software solutions by collaborating with business technology teams and studying our system architecture
• Design and develop tests and test frameworks for the software we develop to continually drive quality in our software
• Documents solutions by use of UML Sequence diagrams, flowcharts, and swagger REST API specifications
• Works with other engineers to identify and implement tests keeping a focus on delivering quality code
• Provide gap analyses from a technical perspective, highlighting current state, future state, client needs, best practices, and solution offerings
• Work with the Central Engineering, Architecture and Data Services teams and other source system teams to define the integration requirements and any enhancements to support the initiatives
Designs, modifies, develops, writes and implements software programming applications. Supports and/or installs software applications/operating systems. Participates in the testing process through test review and analysis, test witnessing and certification of software. Requires a bachelor's degree in a related area and 4-6 years of experience in the field or in a related area. Familiar with a variety of the field's concepts, practices, and procedures. Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals. Performs a variety of complicated tasks. Projects they worked on, Ven diagram, experience, center joining. . Node on the server side and angualr on the front end. Semantic UI for a lot of the CSS constructs.
Are you available? Please send your most current resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please reference JO #AS14583
Mainz Brady Group provides technology staffing solutions to the best known companies in Software Development, Finance, Electronics/Manufacturing, Retail, R&D, Services, Biotechnology, Healthcare and Telecommunications.
We specialize in Information Technology, Technical Sales and Marketing Staffing on a Contract, Contract to Hire, and Direct Hire basis.
To see a complete listing of all current openings please visit us at www.mbg.com/
To download our FREE Mobile Apps “MBG Jobs”, visit www.mbg.com/mobileapps
Apply for Software Engineer - Quality
Fill out the form below to submit your information for this opportunity. Please upload your resume as a doc, pdf, rtf or txt file. Your information will be processed as soon as possible.
Return to IT Job Search